Newbies Outing (Part 13) - 21 July (Wed) 1800hrs Marina Bayfront Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Frank for letting me know, I usually live in the past ... 1 month to be exact! LOL!

Bro, you sure we can shoot up there?

BTW, I have to check if I am working in Eunos area that day. If I am, I cannot go.

Last edited:
Hi

May I know roughly how high the category 1 will be standing at?

- nAstAr -

Hey dingeroo. I've just signed up for this outing. Feel free to move me up to seniors if you think I'm qualified....
P.S. Probably still not there (senior) yet when compare to DD or ZCA and a few others. :)

err.... what do you mean "not afraid of heights"?

Hey dingeroo. I've just signed up for this outing. Feel free to move me up to seniors if you think I'm qualified....
P.S. Probably still not there (senior) yet when compare to DD or ZCA and a few others. :)

coolthought, we are not that fierce la. We, at least me, still make a lot stupid mistakes...

Bro charvin83 if you manage to refer here, I'll recommend you Benro tripod for holding your camera.

More information: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=641244

Cheers..:D

Oh... btw... Cathay Photo is having a sale for their Manfrotto 190 tripod. However, the purchase with purchase tripod head is a small ballhead... may not be adequate if the gears are too heavy.

Last edited:
One more thing, I will definitely be late as I knock off at 1800hrs earliest at Woodlands.

....what stupid mistakes?? can share??:embrass:

Like forgetting the ISO on my camera is 800 and I start shooting long exposures and start wondering why my metered shutter value is so short.

Like forgetting the ISO on my camera is 800 and I start shooting long exposures and start wondering why my metered shutter value is so short.
oh... who doesn't.... maybe only the most conscientious and pro don't.
another challenging thing is changing light conditions that I'm still trying to find a way to quickly adapt to it.

oh... who doesn't.... maybe only the most conscientious and pro don't.
another challenging thing is changing light conditions that I'm still trying to find a way to quickly adapt to it.

More recently, I shoot a lot in A mode. I just use EV compensation to play around with the actual exposure. Been working out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.