newbies models photoshoot on 17th of dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy

Aug 28, 2006
singapore
hey brothers!

i m organising photoshoots for freelance newbie models...

theme: casual & dress

venue: clarke quay

date: 17th dec 2006 (sunday)

time: 2pm to 5pm

models: 2

no. of photographers: 8 to 10

cost: $30/photographers

13791824659843l.jpg

Bell ( sorry..just a snap shot)

CAG5Y3ST1.jpg

jacqueline

PM me if u r interested!

hope to see u guys there!

hey brothers!

Bell ( sorry..just a snap shot)

Actually, "Brother" is a name reserved for those who are close and dear to our hear, they are Brothers! I can't than't it when god knows who start calling me brother ...

and by the way, when you have a product to sell, you try to present them nicely. If you can't even present your product nicely, ...well, enough said ...

I strongly felt that these NEWBIES SO CALLED MODELs should go for TFCD 1st before they actually go for paid shoot.. 1 must really have the looks & figure for them to be a model... If anybody just join the photo shoot & start calling themselves as model,I think that every girls out there can be called models already.. :eek:

Aiyah...
Relax lah...

U like... U buy...
U dun like... dun buy lor.
Nothing to lose mah.

Heehee...

Sorry for the OT. ;p

I strongly felt that these NEWBIES SO CALLED MODELs should go for TFCD 1st before they actually go for paid shoot.. 1 must really have the looks & figure for them to be a model... If anybody just join the photo shoot & start calling themselves as model,I think that every girls out there can be called models already.. :eek:
Aiya if do makeup liao (if the MUA is good lar) who will know whether is a normal girl or a model ;p ...

Aiya if do makeup liao (if the MUA is good lar) who will know whether is a normal girl or a model ;p ...

it's up to individual... I mean... Cos my standard of models is gonna be somebody which of more elegance & of more sharp figure... examples liked the 2 from recent BBT show, the models from Hotstuff magazine... They are great.. Not only great but very pretty... I would rather pay a higher price for standard models...& not just shoot for the sake of shooting... The figures & looks are the most vital things to look upon for a model... But have neither 1 of them,they shall not be called or named as models... I'm not saying I'm a pro or whatsoever,it's just that when a person shoot many shoot of models,their standard of models wannabe may tends to so called upgrade... Cos I ain't those kind of people that shoot just for the sake for shooting only..

it's up to individual... I mean... Cos my standard of models is gonna be somebody which of more elegance & of more sharp figure... examples liked the 2 from recent BBT show, the models from Hotstuff magazine... They are great.. Not only great but very pretty... I would rather pay a higher price for standard models...& not just shoot for the sake of shooting... The figures & looks are the most vital things to look upon for a model... But have neither 1 of them,they shall not be called or named as models... I'm not saying I'm a pro or whatsoever,it's just that when a person shoot many shoot of models,their standard of models wannabe may tends to so called upgrade... Cos I ain't those kind of people that shoot just for the sake for shooting only..

This statement just shows that you join shoots for the same of shooting "Pretty" models. I won't mind shooting any standard of models, even Male Models, I'll be willing to shoot. As long as, I have a chance to practice (coz I'm a newbie) ;p.

Whether looks or figure important, doesn't really matter is this case. I don't shoot for the sake of shooting. At least, I get to experiment with filters, effects and so on ... And besides, I don't usually join the shoots because of the models. I join because of the outfit and theme (and price of coz, I'm a cheapo ...).

Hmm... indeed... its really up to individual.
One man's poison can be another man's food.

Likewise... my idea of portrait photography is aint just shooting the beautiful ones...
Its about bringing the best out of the model... and to me... thats the fun of photography.
Isnt it more challenging shooting the normal pples than the beautiful ones?
But then again, many would ask... " Who doesnt wanna shoot beautiful pples? "
So tats why... its really up to individual. Eyes of the beholder I would say.

Tats why I said... " If u like... shoot it! If u dun... just walk away lor. "
Heehee... ;)

since newbie models, how come and why $30?
i can imagine these:
newbie models + newbie photographers = free/free
newbie models + good photographers= maybe $30 pay to each photographers perhaps.
good models + newbie photographers = maybe $30~50 paid by each photographers.

Likewise... my idea of portrait photography is aint just shooting the beautiful ones...
Its about bringing the best out of the model... and to me... thats the fun of photography.

Heehee... ;)

Good point ... I'd wanna shoot special effects to enhance it too ... But I need practice lar ... Shoot too many pretty girls makes me a little :what: bored too ... Experiments are more exciting !!!

Good point ... I'd wanna shoot special effects to enhance it too ... But I need practice lar ... Shoot too many pretty girls makes me a little :what: bored too ... Experiments are more exciting !!!

I think you need to get the fundamentals right first before experimenting with more effects.

since newbie models, how come and why $30?
i can imagine these:
newbie models + newbie photographers = free/free
newbie models + good photographers= maybe $30 pay to each photographers perhaps.
good models + newbie photographers = maybe $30~50 paid by each photographers.

that I agree..:thumbsup: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Heehee... ;)

I will not only walk away,I will run away...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

This statement just shows that you join shoots for the same of shooting "Pretty" models. I won't mind shooting any standard of models, even Male Models, I'll be willing to shoot. As long as, I have a chance to practice (coz I'm a newbie) ;p.

Whether looks or figure important, doesn't really matter is this case. I don't shoot for the sake of shooting. At least, I get to experiment with filters, effects and so on ... And besides, I don't usually join the shoots because of the models. I join because of the outfit and theme (and price of coz, I'm a cheapo ...).

since u sound liked u are very..... interested, jolly well join it now. Dun wait any longer..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

well, maybe you are not impressed with the TS's models with your high standard, but remember, there will still be many ppl who will not be impressed with YOUR standard either. Out of respect for fellow members you should leave Fishy alone to do his fishy business without our interruptions.

erm..so no one is joining?

re-package yr ads
Yr friends are not bad looking..they just need a nicer presentation.
my only complaints
#1 doesn't show much of her face...too under
#2 her smile came off too forced....
just my two bytes worth of opinion..pls dun take too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.