Newbies Little India Outing 24 Apr 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingfoo

Mar 6, 2004
SG, Currently
Hi guys, post all your pic here... I guess the previous threat is getting too long aledi... still haven't check my CF card yet, have to manja manja gf a bit cos didn't accompany her for the whole day... :D:D:D

haha.... LoL
Anyway, thanks to the organizer and co organizer, and also to everyone who turned up today. It was fun to know all of you. :)

Can't imagine my legs are aching a bit, and I used to walk long distances during army days. (recee) Oh no, getting out of shape :cry:

Anyway, yeah, it was really fun as we invaded little india with our cameras. Nice meeting you guys, looking forward to the next one.

And ya, post those pics! :D

To all newbies

I thank you guys who turn up today for the outing. You guys have made this outing a fun and successful outing (although there was some hipcups here and there). :). There a first time for everything. ;) But any way, nice knowing you guys today. It was really a enjoyable outing. :) Thanks vader for the lesson on the checking ofthe depth of field using my cam. It was an enrichment lesson. :thumbsup:

Icer, dont worry. your secert is safe wif me. ;) I wont tell any one you are 3 year older than me.. :devil: By the way, I 27 this year. :blah:

Hi guys... those of us who stayed through till the end had a mutual agreement.... We promised not to post pics of ourselves here.... Pics links shall be sent through pm.... Hopefully all of us can comply.... unless the "model" involved dun mind.... :D

xin said:
Hi guys... those of us who stayed through till the end had a mutual agreement.... We promised not to post pics of ourselves here.... Pics links shall be sent through pm.... Hopefully all of us can comply.... unless the "model" involved dun mind.... :D

uh... yea, tat's good... yea... but what if you dun remember who iz who???...

lingfoo said:
uh... yea, tat's good... yea... but what if you dun remember who iz who???...

Wah.... so bu fu zhe ren one ar??? Take pics liao dun even find out the name? :nono:

:bsmilie:

Think U can send to all those on the sign-up list.... Since all of us have seen each other today liaoz... should be fine.... I think.... :rolleyes:

i cant remember who is who, can those who see me today add me to your msn/icq?

Hey snapboy! Really like to thank you for being so on about the outing and volunteer to make the arrangements. Appreciated it a lot.

To all, thanks for making this outing such an enjoyable one. Let's have one again, yah?

And yah! Have to apologise to whoever I'd made fun of during the outing. Did that out for fun only. No harm done, yah?

p.s. to Poledra, i.e. if you happen to read this thread... join us the next time lah!! :bsmilie:

quekky said:

Cannot... :bsmilie:

Aiyah! Will do that later lah!! By the way, I'm the guy in the red polo tee! Haaa~! :bsmilie:

quekky said:

I remember U!!! Hahahahahah :D

If U forgot... I will call U at 3am to ask U wake up to pee... :devil:

backz0r...phew..what a long day..haha! :sweatsm:

Heheh, no problems man. Ahh, snapboy...you muz also remember the thing about proper use of depth in pics.... Compose with something strong in the foreground to creat an impact. remember the traffic light?

Icer mai kek sim lah.....I'm as old as you......Look at Andy Lau, He's men's smell is even stronger now when he's older....arrrhahahaa...... :devil:

Tiffy said:
backz0r...phew..what a long day..haha! :sweatsm:

So.....you are tiffy....we were not intro.....you all go to mac lah.....hahah, next time maybe.

xin said:

Think for the benefit of everyone with legitimate street-shots, I think it might be better if you start a thread in the Street-shoot forum, with your pictures linked, so that the more-experienced clubsnappers can give more constructive comments, that would ultimately benefit each of us.

As for the mug-shots of the fellow 20+ CSnappers who are present for the outing, I think it's better if either you send out to the respective person, or put it in some viable format, say in a cd-rom or in print-outs, so that we can share it when we have our next outing, or maybe share it during SEEDs. Think if you guys are on about it, we can actually have a permanent fixture of a newbie table during SEED! :bsmilie:

quekky said:

****, who is quekky??

Snapboy :hammer: icer

Anyway, thanks all who attended. I had fun today. And special thanks to all those who had given a some tips. Needed all that as I am a newbie newbie. :cool:

vader said:
So.....you are tiffy....we were not intro.....you all go to mac lah.....hahah, next time maybe.

hi vador :)
ohh i saw u teaching snapboy abt something around the traffic light..

icer said:
****, who is quekky??

Snapboy :hammer: icer

Anyway, thanks all who attended. I had fun today. And special thanks to all those who had given a some tips. Needed all that as I am a newbie newbie. :cool:

quekky was the guy who lend us his D70 to shoot you in BK... that guy who sat right opposite me. remember??

Status
Not open for further replies.