Newbies Get-Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

siongsing

Oct 11, 2006
Newbie Get-Together :
Objective - get to know one another and chat about photography, where the focus is not on equipment.
Who is keen? We can get together some place in town area. It will probably be on weekdays from around 7pm onwards.

This is to help newbies (including me) who doesn't know what we wants or shoot... and felt that everyone else is shooting a lot better than I do... Also I like to find out more genres which newbies are shooting... hope we can get something out of this chit-chat session... :)

Hi cityofangels,

Thx for the interest. Probably will have to see the response before deciding on the time and venue...

testing:)

Anyway this get-together will probably be held on the weekdays after work... more of a chit chat session on the types of genres in photography and trying to get like-minded ppl together... :)

Anybody interested?

sounds like you are trying to start your own photography club. :)

sounds like you are trying to start your own photography club. :)

hehe no lah not qualified... i am a newbie... just that want to have some like-minded ppl come together and learn together... :)

If timing is ok, I would like to join you. But I'm a newbie & I take everything so not sure which genre. :dunno::embrass:

I would like to meet up with like minded ppl too, please keep me posted :)

Since there is some interest in this Newbies Get-Together, it might be good to start a list of people who wish to attend. I'll get the ball rolling. :)

Date: TBC (weekday)
Time: TBC (7pm onwards)
Venue: TBC (Town area)

1. Siongsing
2. cityofangels

Since there is some interest in this Newbies Get-Together, it might be good to start a list of people who wish to attend. I'll get the ball rolling.

Date: TBC (weekday)
Time: TBC (7pm onwards)
Venue: TBC (Town area)

1. Siongsing
2. cityofangels
3. Taurean

Date: 7 August 07
Time: 7pm till probably 9.30pm or 10pm
Venue: To be confirmed with attendees when nearing the date but will be in Town area.

1. Siongsing
2. cityofangels
3. Taurean

I would like to join you guys.

A student who will be finishing the Industrial Attachment on 10th of Aug :)

So right now is in ORD mood

Venue: To be confirmed with attendees when nearing the date but will be in Town area.

1. Siongsing
2. cityofangels
3. Taurean
4.haffendy

count me in also.

1. Siongsing
2. cityofangels
3. Taurean
4. haffendy
5. NoMoney

Status
Not open for further replies.