Newbies Friday Gatherings (Chill and Snap away~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adesmond2

May 26, 2010
Singapore
To all CSers,

This thread is open for people who wishes to do meet up on friday nights with own transport, be it car or motorcycles.

Open suggestion to go anywhere with nice night sceneries.

1) Garden by the bay nights
2) Singapore Flyer
3) MBS
4) and many many more

Anyone can just start the trend of stating wish to go where and the rest will see if they want to follow anot, since the photographer will go irregardless anyone tag along anot.

It's more of a sharing, chilling, bonding session.

Some Basic Rules & Regulation to follow:
1) No tagging onto another person's vehicle unless you know the person prior to this meet up.
2) If no vehicle, prepare to stay at the first destination or cab to next destination. (Cost will be bear alone unless there's a lot more CSers coming)
3) Bring tripod along as night scenes definitely require longer exposure.
4) Please do not engage any models unless you are paying the full amount for it or they don't mind doing modelling service for soft copy only. (Reminder, newbie gatherings)

Lastly, it's free since we pay our own drinks/food and petrol. It's just to chill, share information and snap away! :)

& Today is friday! Who have any destination in mind for today's photography? ;)

If keen,
just post here with your destination in mind (be it any housing estate with nice views) and your mode of transport..

At least, we can be a bit more transparent.. :)

I'm riding a motorcycle.. Most of the time, I'll go around with another 2 riders. (mostly male only, sometimes with females as well) :)

Last edited:
Last Friday, 12 Jul, went to Garden by the bay & Kallang area.
With free model shoot.. ;)
(friend + his gf) LOL..

This friday, 19 Jul, anyone? :)

Last edited:
I'm keen

It's friday guys.. Those who PM me.. pls indicate your interest on location here. (plus pm me your tel)

If by 6pm, no one reply here den I'll own time own target run around in SGP ler.. :)

*Dun be too shy, I wun bite people.. I only bite food.. :)

hi all, will like to join but saw tis post too late

don't worry.. anyone can just start a location that you wish to go.. and can see if anyone is keen. :)

This coming friday 26th Jul.. anyone wan to come out? (I can't thru cuz need to wake up early for Sat event that I have) :)

Would love to hang out this friday for newbies guys. Hit me up

Would love to hang out this friday for newbies guys. Hit me up

Do let mi noe the place n time if available on fri. Thanks...

I would not be available this friday as I'll be going for a weekend getaway.. I guess, I'll need to set up time and location for people to meet up. :)

If both of you are alright, do arrange a short meet up somewhere around MBS or Garden by the bay for some nice night shoots. :)

Hi, I'm interest too, pls let me know location and timing to meet, I'm newbie, hope to learn more from you guys. 90717838 Martin

Hi, I'm interest too, pls let me know location and timing to meet, I'm newbie, hope to learn more from you guys. 9071xxxx Martin

added.. ;)

Tml is another friday! Join us for some night shoot if u have no activities.. :)

You didn't buy a camera to stay in a Dry cabinet, right?. :)

Last edited:
Add me in too! Would be free tmr night!

Edit: oops! Forgot to add in my up number.. 96323677

Add me in too! Would be free tmr night!

Edit: oops! Forgot to add in my up number.. 9632xxxx

added.. :)

Today is friday! Enjoy our weekend! ;)

One boring day also pass, one happy day also pass.. The world doesn't stop spinning because you are sad or unhappy.. Cheer up and capture other people's moment! :)

Last edited:
anyone else? It's friday again unknowingly.. Last week we went Garden by the bay.. :)

Today got activities again.. LOL.. :)

But location and timing to be advised.. :)

Thanks for organising adesmond2's. Much appreciated. Pity got work and company function. Have fun and happy TGIF. Cheers.

I am interested but a newbie..if allow me to participate then count me in.. Whatsapp me location and timing@ 92719482. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.