nicholson77

Nov 29, 2010
AMK
Hi all,

I'm newbie here, planning to buy Nikon D90 kit + battery grip (PWP) + dry cabinet.

Will it be better bargain, :think: I meant cheaper priece if buy another lens together or no different? :)

Thank you.

Hi all,

I'm newbie here, planning to buy Nikon D90 kit + battery grip (PWP) + dry cabinet.

Will it be better bargain, :think: I meant cheaper priece if buy another lens together or no different? :)

Thank you.
Check out the NIKON PRICE GUIDE for an estimate pricing of the lens you're interested in.
Then when you tell the shop that you intend to purchase this lens together with your D90 kit, calculate how much is the increased price.

There's your answer :)

Welcome to CS!

Welcome:)

Check out the NIKON PRICE GUIDE for an estimate pricing of the lens you're interested in.
Then when you tell the shop that you intend to purchase this lens together with your D90 kit, calculate how much is the increased price.

There's your answer :)

the shops are listed in the price guide. call to check the price of the individual lens and price of the bundle and price of body only, then compare loh.

I already got a quote from MS for D90 kit. I didn't ask for other lens because I'm still haven't decide which to go with. Any recommendation?

I've to call & ask more. :)

Thank you for all the feedback.

start with the kit lens that comes with the D90 will be good.

is this your first DSLR?
the kit lens will be good enough for your general needs until you figure out what type of photography you would want to focus on (i.e. primes for portraits, wide angle for landscapes, etc.).

i'm still using my kit lens and have not found out what i actually want to buy next. :bsmilie:
working on getting a flash before a new lens.

cheers!

Yes, first DSLR.

Alright, I believe I got a lot more to learn with the kit lens, it might take me at least 1 to 2 years. :)

Appreciate for all the feedback.

Thank you very much.

Welcome to CS . . . ;)

It will depend on your bargaining skills . . . :bsmilie:

when u get a set, and wanna add another lens.. sometimes the bundled pricing is really good, gotta check it our properly first though.

Hi all,

Thank you.

You need to start with at least one kit len, 18mm -105mm.. another len can buy later because you need some time think what photos you want to shoot in future.

Yes, first DSLR.

Alright, I believe I got a lot more to learn with the kit lens, it might take me at least 1 to 2 years. :)

Appreciate for all the feedback.

Thank you very much.
depends how much effort you put in... :)

I have the good fortune to have met a talented and dedicated young (11 yrs old) photographer, who has improved by great leaps and bounds since taking up photography < 1 year ago. She's really inspiring... :)

Welcome to CS:)..start wit the kit Len and u can rent others Len see which suite u the best.:think:

If you have not decided on what lens you want, going with the 18-105 kit is a good idea. It can allow you to explore various genres of photography, and from there you can decide what lens you may need for your preferred style.