Status
Not open for further replies.

jude

Apr 28, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Hi everyone, i just started on using SLRs cameras and really need expertise advice here. Anyone got links to canon eos5 online manual. Gonna acquire a second-hand one so really need manual to explore the full use of the camera. Thanks!!

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
Wow..... a newbie and u are going for a EOS 5 already........

Simon

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP
simon.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by jude
Hi everyone, i just started on using SLRs cameras and really need expertise advice here. Anyone got links to canon eos5 online manual. Gonna acquire a second-hand one so really need manual to explore the full use of the camera. Thanks!!
I don't think there's any online manual for EOS 5, there are some user here who uses this camera, ask around, i'm sure they will be kind enough to make you a photocopy.

If you really can't get it, leave me a PM, i'll try to loan a copy to make duplicate for you.

jude

Apr 28, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
thanks simon. i will play ard with the camera when i get if i still dun get some of the functions then i will post here :) well, i decided in getting this camera becos my fren strongly recommend it. it seems to have serve him well( he has eos5 as well) and i have used it b4 which i find it to my liking. well, i hope its worth it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.