Status
Not open for further replies.

devilyn

Oct 12, 2008
Hougang
Hi everyone, i'm a real newbie at DSLR and will need a lot of guidance all of you. Just bought a Canon EOS 1000 for a start at photography. Yet to try out this new baby, will try to see if i can manage to get some decent photos out from it...:bsmilie:

Welcome devilyn!

Remeber to practice and try something new every tiem you shoot

Ryan

is there any thread just for ladies here? ;p

Thanks windwaver, managed to find the thread for ladies photographer. :)

Welcome to CS

read more
shoot more
post more

Wow there's such a thing? I didn't know that...

May i know who is the person in charge of Admin?

Thanks pegasus1010... already pm Darren now waiting for his reply..

i tried playing ard with my Canon 1000D but still can't figure out how to take nice pics. Read up on some books but still blur... anyone can help??

Welcome to Clubsnap.

is there any thread just for ladies here? ;p
Me wants to find it too. ;)

i tried playing ard with my Canon 1000D but still can't figure out how to take nice pics. Read up on some books but still blur... anyone can help??
Why not post some pics, see if it's nice? Helping to take nice pics is not possible, cos some people will think a pic is nice while some not. But if you have queries on specific techniques or functions, can post and discuss.

A simple way is well, shoot more :thumbsup:
Check out the outings subforum and join an active group for shoots. You'll be amazed how fast you can improve.

Hey Devilyn! Im a newbie too. I just bought a Canon 450D. Im learning to take nice pic too. I just signed up the Canon free training course for new users. Hopefully I can learn something from there. Have you sign up for the course? ;)

Hi Label,

I also signed up for the Canon training course but only available on 3rd Nov so during these few weeks got to try figuring out how to use the camera.. :bsmilie:

Hey Devilyn! Im a newbie too. I just bought a Canon 450D. Im learning to take nice pic too. I just signed up the Canon free training course for new users. Hopefully I can learn something from there. Have you sign up for the course? ;)

Hi Label,

I also signed up for the Canon training course but only available on 3rd Nov so during these few weeks got to try figuring out how to use the camera.. :bsmilie:

If you guys are free on weekends, feel free to join a group that I quite frequently hoot with. There are a couple of ladies in the group so u won't feel intimidated. Anyway, they might be shooting this weekend, go ahead and chat with these people, hoot more pics and have fun.

.. I won't be in the shoot this weekend though, gotta go work.

Status
Not open for further replies.