Newbie with Panasonic DMC F7

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ayuLumix

Hi all...i've just gotten myself the abovementioned DC so...i can say i'm a newbie and hope to get more knowledged from you experts around:D

Here are 2shots which i have taken...no editing was done to it as i dunno how to edit yet. Also, the pics are taken with Auto settings. Feel free to comment. Thanks :D

zippo.JPG

Cats.JPG

Wah piangz....i just fully charged and pull out the plug....used it for about 3 to 4hrs of shooting and reviewing the pics and the batt went dead...now gotta bring along the charger.:(

Errm.. get a 2nd battery then.

Originally posted by YSLee
Errm.. get a 2nd battery then.

Think it's da best choice liao...:)
Do you have any idea how much would a batt cost???

Here's one pic i just took in the nite....how is it???
bbq.JPG

Maybe you should focus more on the wings.. and show less of the background and all those soot. Another possible way is to go in at the "wings" in a different angle.

Originally posted by misato
Maybe you should focus more on the wings.. and show less of the background and all those soot. Another possible way is to go in at the "wings" in a different angle.

Noted:D Thanks alot for ur feedback

one more....is the pics clear enough???

Originally posted by ayuLumix

Noted:D Thanks alot for ur feedback

one more....is the pics clear enough???

Seriously.. no. They dont seem to be properly focused.
Maybe you took the shot before the AF could kick in?

But at least your camera flash didnt kill the color of your "wings"

Originally posted by misato

Seriously.. no. They dont seem to be properly focused.
Maybe you took the shot before the AF could kick in?

But at least your camera flash didnt kill the color of your "wings"

Now you mentioned it...i dun think i let the AF (AutoFocus???) kicked in first b4 i shoot. I just aim and click it right away:)

Alright...another point noted:D

Will try to shoot better in future:)

Once again...thanks:D

sorry ayuLumix, i'm 'hijacking' your post, but i suppose you don't mind. like you, i'm using the same camera and a newbie as well. I would like to share the nightshot capability of the camera. you shld give it a try as well :p

all with digital zoom:
night scene mode, no exposure compensation:

orchard1.JPG

with exposure +1.00:
orchard2.JPG

with exposure -1.00:
orchard3.JPG

with normal flash:
orchard4.JPG

comments?

Okie...finally got some time for me to play with my DC again. This time, i took some shots at the park nearby my house. Feel free to give me ur comments :)

p1010265a.jpg

p1010258a.jpg

p1010257a.jpg

p1010254a.jpg

AyuLumix:
Quite a lot of photos seem under-exposed.
And in the first post of yours, your pictures are not very focused, as mentioned by misato.

Ruud:
I'd like to comment on the world-cup fever photos -- one is under-exposed, the other is over-exposed.

Regards,
andretan

Originally posted by andretan
AyuLumix:
Quite a lot of photos seem under-exposed.
And in the first post of yours, your pictures are not very focused, as mentioned by misato.

Ruud:
I'd like to comment on the world-cup fever photos -- one is under-exposed, the other is over-exposed.

Regards,
andretan

Agree cos it's was cloudy with the thunder roaring above.

As for focusing...how to achieve a good focus cos i use auto-focus mode and even use a tripod but still somehow or rather, the pictures doesn't appear dat good.

Status
Not open for further replies.