Newbie with Olympus E-P1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimkhor

Jan 24, 2005
Hi! Here's another newbie in town. A new owner of Olympus E-P1! Hope all the experts here welcome newbie like me who really know nothing about DSLR. However, i try to take some shots over the weekend and post it on my website (I will always update this site for my photography journey). Hope I can get some feedback and learn my way up like the CS expert here! :)

http://bi.thefinalhome.net - I call it Beautiful Images. :) (Not really beautiful tho ) :bsmilie:

* I tried to find a suitable thread and section to post my images but i can't really find one cuz i am shooting on overall type of images. So i have to post it here as a newbie sharing corner.
Hope is fine. :)

Picture-6-1024x599.png

This is one nice cam...enjoyed

Welcome to CS and Welcome to the Dark Hole..!!!

BTW EP-1 is a very nice camera..!!!
Enjoy it and have fun.....

Very interesting photos you got there..!!! :)

Welcome to CS. E-P1 isn't a DSLR btw =)

thankssss!!!!!

Hi, warm welcome to CS !
Btw, nice pic u have there :D

Keep shooting & posting !

Thanks for sharing, Welcome to CS family! :)

Welcome to CS. E-P1 isn't a DSLR btw =)

hahaha nit pick!!!

how many newbies know what DSLR stands for? Only the 'R' is not appropriate. It's still a DSL camera... ;)

btw jimkhor, welcome to clubsnap.
Your photos could be considered 'abstract' ??

Hi! Welcome to CS!

hahaha nit pick!!!

how many newbies know what DSLR stands for? Only the 'R' is not appropriate. It's still a DSL camera... ;)

btw jimkhor, welcome to clubsnap.
Your photos could be considered 'abstract' ??

I like to try shooting different things before I know where is my skills is. Thanks for the warm welcome and correction on the DSLR thing. :) Yah, that's what a newbie stand for .

heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.