Newbie with my new D90

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsprettyboy

Nov 22, 2008
Hi Bros and Sis, i just got my new D90 kit my first dslr since after my F70 spoilt long long time ago... thereafter got a nikon compact digital cam for record purpose. Found this forum a few days ago...great to be here and see ya guys around

Hi Welcome!! remember to Shoot more read more and BBB!

Hi, i'm still figuring out my d90... anyway did u sell your 18-105mm VF comes with d90? gotta know from a thread abt saying the users selling away theirs, wats the reason?

Hi, i'm still figuring out my d90... anyway did u sell your 18-105mm VF comes with d90? gotta know from a thread abt saying the users selling away theirs, wats the reason?

The 18-105VR is a good range to have. I bought body only because I already have 17-55, 18-55VR, 18-70 and 18-200VR, so I don't need another 18-xx lens. The others probably sold the 18-105VR for the same reason.

Hi Bros and Sis, i just got my new D90 kit my first dslr since after my F70 spoilt long long time ago... thereafter got a nikon compact digital cam for record purpose. Found this forum a few days ago...great to be here and see ya guys around

bro, can i know how much you bought, any freebies?:)
might get one in dec
thanks in advance

welcome

there's alot to be learnt here :)

Hi all...

I don't want to start a thread as I saw this TS. I just bought D90 + Nikkon Lens 18-200 VR. My first DSLR after 4 years using S2IS Canon (good P&S camera).
I live in Thailand and bought this camera with THB 53,000 (free: SD 4GB + Hoya UV + cheap bag) - just wondering if you guys ok if I am hang around in this forum to learn as I am not Singaporean but see this forum useful to learn.
Thanks

Welcome itsprettyboy and Brahmanto.

We have lots of other foreign members on CS too!

Ryan

Hi all...

I don't want to start a thread as I saw this TS. I just bought D90 + Nikkon Lens 18-200 VR. My first DSLR after 4 years using S2IS Canon (good P&S camera).
I live in Thailand and bought this camera with THB 53,000 (free: SD 4GB + Hoya UV + cheap bag) - just wondering if you guys ok if I am hang around in this forum to learn as I am not Singaporean but see this forum useful to learn.
Thanks

Photography knows no boundary, race and language. You are the most welcomed in here!

bro, can i know how much you bought, any freebies?:)
might get one in dec
thanks in advance

hi, i bought for $1988 audiohouse comes with nikkor lens 18-105mm VR and freebies include 8 and 4 gb card, tripod, nikon bag, drybox and battery holder. i think december should have newer offers

yes seniors here, i would like to check wats the diff b/w the hoya pro1 d mc protector and pro1 d UV filters?

yes seniors here, i would like to check wats the diff b/w the hoya pro1 d mc protector and pro1 d UV filters?

Usually, UV filter cuts UV with wavelength shorter than 390nm (UVA) or 370nm (UVB). MC protector cuts nothing. For DSLR it's ok to just use MC protector which should be cheaper. For film, using a UV filter will help to reduce some bluish fogging (haze) due to UV under bright sunlight condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.