Newbie who needs your opinion

ipsp79

May 10, 2011
Hi, glad to join the forum. Please feel free to add me into your FB friend list so as to see some of my photos and your cc is much appreciated. My e-mail address is ipsp79@hotmail.com. Thanks.

upon checking your email, you are running blogshop in facebook, and this is consider backdoor advertising here.
very good luck to you.

upon checking your email, you are running blogshop in facebook, and this is consider backdoor advertising here.
very good luck to you.

Hi, that blog shop has been inactive for quite some time oredi. Furthermore, I am not doing advertising here. Photography is my new hobby and that is why I join club snap.

Adjust your image permissions so that your images become visible for everyone, without adding you as friend. Alternatively, use a photographic website like flickr to publish your work. Facebook is simply not made for it.

Adjust your image permissions so that your images become visible for everyone, without adding you as friend. Alternatively, use a photographic website like flickr to publish your work. Facebook is simply not made for it.

Hi Octarine,

Thanks for the advice. I have posted some pictures under Portraites and Poses > Portraiture #1 :)