newbie want Canon450d OR nikonD80

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwancamera

Nov 5, 2006
jb/sg/melb
HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sure there are debates of buying either canon or nikon.
but is there any kind advise which camera should i get?
please say your preference and advice or vote.
MILLION THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hohohoohohohohohoho

my answer is simple. go and click and search for topics like this.

you are well aware of the many debates, so why start another ?

lastly, you are the one buying the camera, not us, how YOU feel of the camera is important. egronomics, the "feel" , the "touch" , the UI or user interface.

some will swear by C, some by N some by P some by O and sme by S.

go to the shops and test it out

This topic comes up at least once a week. Try a search.

All DSLR are good provided you know how to use it.
Go to the shops, try out diff models, choose, pay & shoot! :bsmilie:

I do my own research and always ask myself first what i want
I might say this camera is good but not good enough for you
vice versa.So,the best bet do your own homework :cool:

plus there are so many threads here and google away....

HELLO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sure there are debates of buying either canon or nikon.
but is there any kind advise which camera should i get?
please say your preference and advice or vote.
MILLION THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hohohoohohohohohoho

Buy the Nikon D3. Don't waste time. Confirm your pictures will go WOW.

As usual reply you cannot never go wrong with Canon or Nikon.
If you are into landscape and like to shoot wide, I would suggest you to go the Canon path.
Why?? The answer is simple. You can get a Canon 5D for much cheaper price than a Nikon D3. :bsmilie:

As usual reply you cannot never go wrong with Canon or Nikon.
If you are into landscape and like to shoot wide, I would suggest you to go the Canon path.
Why?? The answer is simple. You can get a Canon 5D for much cheaper price than a Nikon D3. :bsmilie:
Actually there is a new Nikon D700 with a full frame sensor which suggested retail price is almost half that of the Nikon D3. Was watching some YouTube video and they were comparing prices; D3 retails for 3500 pounds in the UK and the D700 should be about 2000 pounds.

Both are good. One is 2 years plus old, the other is 3 months old with more advanced features at a cheaper price. You do the math :)

Buy the Nikon D3. Don't waste time. Confirm your pictures will go WOW.

iszit ??/ much of the time I see people with D3 and I asked to see the pictures and then the little voice in my head goes like .. "DUH ... like that only ar ..? " :think:

Or just wait for the A900. Also full frame, with buil-in IS too. ;)

iszit ??/ much of the time I see people with D3 and I asked to see the pictures and then the little voice in my head goes like .. "DUH ... like that only ar ..? " :think:

It's a reference to this thread: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=390841

I'm just being facetious. Too many stupid questions like this from people who don't bother doing any research.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

i think this forum so goodddddd.... 24/7 also got ppl so free checking and replying ppl...
lazy ppl like me just need to post something and some just ask me to do some more research
why not just remove the newbie column and ask all newbie read ALL the previous postings!!
hohohohohohohooohohoo

thanks for all commentsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i bought 2 camera and play better laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hohohohohohoo

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

i think this forum so goodddddd.... 24/7 also got ppl so free checking and replying ppl...
lazy ppl like me just need to post something and some just ask me to do some more research
why not just remove the newbie column and ask all newbie read ALL the previous postings!!
hohohohohohohooohohoo

hohohohohohoo

honestly if you were really keen on buying a camera, you wouldn't even be wasting your time here asking the same questions over and over. you'd be researching on your own and testing out which suits you better.

if i wear size M, you can wear? maybe you're XXXXXL ? at the end of the day, you have to do the testing to see which suits you, period.

HOHOHOHOHOHOO. Why not write a letter to Santa Claus, saying you want both Canon450D and Nikon D80. Then wait till Christmas, on 25th December 2008, Santa will drop by your house and you will get your giftsssssssssssssssssss.
You won't be troubled on which camera to get.
*Disclaimer: That will only happen if there is Santa, and that he understands your Engrish*

I think you will be equally lazy to take out your camera to shoot.
Seriously, is there a need to keep generating new threads of the same topic? The newbie column won't be removed, because some newbies come up with new questions that has never been answered before. This topic is definitely not one of those.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

hohohohohohohooohohoo

hohohohohohoo

Your sarcasm will drive many away, and I don't think I'd be willing to help someone like you, as much as I would like to help everyone I possibly can.

I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like this. Spoonfeeding is just not the right way to go. :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.