Newbie to this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabyte

Jul 16, 2003
Singapore, East
Hiya fellas,

I just got to know this forum when I was browsing the web. I'm a newbie to this forum but I'm not a newbie to digital photography. I've started taking photos since the beginning of this year. I've also read about SEED but I'm not sure if I'm able to tag along, due to work constrains. I'm looking towards other alternatives. (e.g. smaller group gathering, weekends).

Something that's supposedly to be relaxing and hopefully a stress-reliever. All in all, I hope to gain your aquaintance as time flies. Adieu...
:)

Welome to CS! Join Join Join! Shoot Shoot Shoot! Post Post Post! :p

:gbounce: :rbounce: :gbounce:

Er... just out of curiosity, you shoot macros too? :)

Welcome :gbounce: :)

Thank you all for the warm reception. I'm interested to meet up with y'all. Cheers, mate ! ;)

I am new too! Just bought a camera last weekend. :D

hi Moxie,

Please to meet you 2, mate !! Oh btw, what sort of digicam did you get for yourself? Mind sharing?

Hi all, I am a new member.. who also just join.. keke..;)

Hope that I can learn from all the experience people here about photography.

Originally posted by Megabyte
hi Moxie,

Please to meet you 2, mate !! Oh btw, what sort of digicam did you get for yourself? Mind sharing?

:) Casio QV-R4! Hohoho, I am so not a SLR user... Just starting out lah.

Hi,

I'm also new to the forums. I'm also very new to photography, only been photographing for about a few months.

Originally posted by zonoyono
Hi all, I am a new member.. who also just join.. keke..;)

Hope that I can learn from all the experience people here about photography.

Yo zonoyono! NI ZHUO SHE MO???
Hello people, im also a newbie in photography. Started using and taking photos recently. Hope to learn more in times.

Status
Not open for further replies.