Newbie to DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

winston1978

Mar 15, 2004
Hi all,

I'm new to DSLR but currently using KM SLR so wishes to upgrade to DSLR. Should i change to Canon or Nikon or should i continue to use KM cause i have the lens and flash for KM? Can someone advise me? Thanks.:confused:

Hi all,

I'm new to DSLR but currently using KM SLR so wishes to upgrade to DSLR. Should i change to Canon or Nikon or should i continue to use KM cause i have the lens and flash for KM? Can someone advise me? Thanks.:confused:

Hi bro,

KM has been sold to Sony, so it's not easy to get a brand new KM DSLR now. The good thing is that your existing A Mount lenses are still usable on the new Sony DSLRs.

I am using a KM DSLR and very happy with it and the new Sony A700 seems to be even better with your KM lenses.

i'm a newbie too and wanna look for a DSLR cam..
i been using digital camera for a long time..

i did some research and i like Sony Alpha A100..

can you guys advice me on that?
and what's the price range??

thank you.

thank you.

For brand new ones, you may want to get a quote from MS Color & Cathay Photo to see which offers a better deal.

If you don't mind 2nd hand ones, there are some guys selling the A100 in the Buy & Sell section. Value for money packages.

Hi all,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have just bought KM 7D from Lomo. The camera is great for a newbie like me. Now trying to get hold of it.

Hi all,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have just bought KM 7D from Lomo. The camera is great for a newbie like me. Now trying to get hold of it.

Welcome to the A-Mount family bro. The KM7D is a fantastic cam. I'm still learning to use it & trying to brush up my skills. :embrass:

thank you.

Hey ya... i m also using a Sony Alpha A100. gt a 2nd hand wan. abt $800... with 18-70mm lens kit.. Quite gd 4 a newbie DSLR cam...

Hi,

Will try posting some photos which taken during the public holiday. Pls give me advice on whatareas need to improved. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.