Newbie to diving want to try u/w photog. What camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymrat76

May 10, 2004
Hi all,

Currently taking my open water and was thinking of getting a P&S with an U/w housing for future trips. Can recommend any good cameras and housing which don't cost and arm and a leg? Thx :)

Hi all,

Currently taking my open water and was thinking of getting a P&S with an U/w housing for future trips. Can recommend any good cameras and housing which don't cost and arm and a leg? Thx :)

Personally, Canon A series and ya probably can still squeeze in a Sunpak strobe.
tink tatz a good start. :think:

For safety reasons, I prefer you to hold on to your camera purchase for now until your very comfortable with diving. With a P&S camera in tow.. chances are you'll lose concentration on diving and might damage or injure yourself when taking a photo.

For safety reasons, I prefer you to hold on to your camera purchase for now until your very comfortable with diving. With a P&S camera in tow.. chances are you'll lose concentration on diving and might damage or injure yourself when taking a photo.

Hmmm, ok.. will take your advice and hold off till I'm more confortable in the water first. Thx :)

Hmmm, ok.. will take your advice and hold off till I'm more confortable in the water first. Thx :)

dude, just use your D70 lar.....but get a good casing... ;)

it'll rock.... ;)

Don't rush into photography yet. Clock some dives, get your bouyancy right, then camera. Besides, tons of personal diving equipment to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.