Newbie to Diana Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinyvero

Dec 4, 2008
I've been looking online but i'm very confused..:confused:

I see a lot of "Diana+_____" what does that mean??
I see a lot of these packages but I don't want to buy each one because that means I would end up with a lot of cameras...right???

would i be able to simply purchase a Diana+ and buy add-ons?? such as different types of lenses...?

i'm just very confused by what "Diana+ Camera, Diana+ F, Diana+ F Black Jack, Diana+ Flash, Diana+ Edelwiess....(the list goes on and on)" all mean!!

I absolutely love the pictures that can be taken with the Diana Camera!

I can't wait to get one..the question is WHICH ONE???

Thanks!:)

get The Diana+ Deluxe Kit

Now, for the first time the Diana+ can be found together with all her accessory kinsman. That’s correct – every Diana+ accessory you can think of is right here ready to roll. Go forth and diversify your Diana+ experimentation with the comprehensive collection of tools and accessories.

then don't need to buy anything else

They are all the same, just different colors and perhaps some printing. The Diana+ was the earlier model that doesn't allow use of flash. Get the Diana F+ instead, unless you are in love with Dianas and wanna own them all. ;)

get The Diana+ Deluxe Kit

Now, for the first time the Diana+ can be found together with all her accessory kinsman. That’s correct – every Diana+ accessory you can think of is right here ready to roll. Go forth and diversify your Diana+ experimentation with the comprehensive collection of tools and accessories.

then don't need to buy anything else

Yeah, that's the best set of toys! Wished they had this earlier. Damn.

the original DIANA has been here since 1960s, made in Hong Kong, using 127 format roll films. Next comes the Kodak Instamatic 126 cartridge with pop up flash and later with rotating flash cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.