Newbie to ClubSNAP and Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyi1693

Oct 14, 2007
Hi everyone,

I bought a Canon EOS 400D (with EF-S 18-55mm kit lens) 2 days ago, and just joined this club. I'm still quite a newbie to photography, so tips on how to operate my EOS properly and come out with decent photos would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks and regards.

Hi everyone,

I bought a Canon EOS 400D (with EF-S 18-55mm kit lens) 2 days ago, and just joined this club. I'm still quite a newbie to photography, so tips on how to operate my EOS properly and come out with decent photos would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks and regards.

read more from any sources on internet, books and asking questions in CS if u need help. I think all the PRO bros will assist you. :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Lastly welcome you to CS.

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards.

Hi, I just bought the same as you last week. Your manual is your best friend for now and advice is to practice, practice, practice.... cheerio~! :)

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards.

Hi, I just bought the same as you last week. Your manual is your best friend for now and advice is to practice, practice, practice.... cheerio~! :)

Hello & welcome. Congratulations in getting your DSLR.

Yes, please read your manual & books on photography and lastly practise more. :)

Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards.

:bsmilie: Welcome to the brotherhood! :thumbsup:

Learn to use ur camera by reading ur manual.. the manual already contains information on basic photography..

Practise made perfect and sure to read a lot, so able to compare ur picture with the experts.

Everytime you think a photo is good irregardless it's ur or others, stop for a few moments and ponder on what in the photo made you feel good, be it the lighting, composition, tones, colours, etc...... hope it help. ;)

A very warm welcome to CS. :)

Welcome to CS:)
You can get a good headstart by reading your manual
after that,shoot more,post more!:D

post at the critique corner!! They wil comment your shots!

welcome! hope u enjoy learning from others here! also tap on the infinite (or nearly there) sources on the net!

Welcome...

Do be a critique on YOURSELF first... And read more.

From what my course instructor told me, reading of the manuel, knowing your camera is essential. Else you cant use your cam to its full capacity. Im also a noob. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.