Newbie to ClubSNAP and Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyi1693

Oct 14, 2007
Hi everyone,

I bought a Canon EOS 400D (with EF-S 18-55mm kit lens) 2 days ago, and just joined this club. I'm still quite a newbie to photography, so tips on how to operate my EOS properly and come out with decent photos would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks and regards.

Aug 16, 2005
East
Hi everyone,

I bought a Canon EOS 400D (with EF-S 18-55mm kit lens) 2 days ago, and just joined this club. I'm still quite a newbie to photography, so tips on how to operate my EOS properly and come out with decent photos would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks and regards.
read more from any sources on internet, books and asking questions in CS if u need help. I think all the PRO bros will assist you. :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Lastly welcome you to CS.

infinity

Oct 11, 2007
Sembawang
Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards.
Hi, I just bought the same as you last week. Your manual is your best friend for now and advice is to practice, practice, practice.... cheerio~! :)

Galdor

Jul 5, 2006
Planet Gaia
s105.photobucket.com
Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards.
Hi, I just bought the same as you last week. Your manual is your best friend for now and advice is to practice, practice, practice.... cheerio~! :)
Hello & welcome. Congratulations in getting your DSLR.

Yes, please read your manual & books on photography and lastly practise more. :)

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
Hi everyone,

Thanks and regards.
:bsmilie: Welcome to the brotherhood! :thumbsup:

2ichigo2

Jul 18, 2007
In the East
Learn to use ur camera by reading ur manual.. the manual already contains information on basic photography..

rambutan

Jun 17, 2007
Practise made perfect and sure to read a lot, so able to compare ur picture with the experts.

Everytime you think a photo is good irregardless it's ur or others, stop for a few moments and ponder on what in the photo made you feel good, be it the lighting, composition, tones, colours, etc...... hope it help. ;)

junkai21

Sep 13, 2006
post at the critique corner!! They wil comment your shots!

SolBadGuy

Nov 5, 2006
welcome! hope u enjoy learning from others here! also tap on the infinite (or nearly there) sources on the net!

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
Welcome...

Do be a critique on YOURSELF first... And read more.

Andy Tay

Oct 15, 2007
From what my course instructor told me, reading of the manuel, knowing your camera is essential. Else you cant use your cam to its full capacity. Im also a noob. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom