Newbie taking picture of Construction Site.

kaixinxuan

Mar 27, 2012
Construction site of Trivelis DBSS

7420283426_c318d62890_z.jpg

1. in what area is critique to be sought?

I have always like taking construction site due to its vivid colors (colorful cranes, colorful uniforms etc) and unique features. I am trying to capture the colorful cranes with the beautiful skies in this picture. Would like to know if the composition is good and how can I further improve it. The foreground of the picture is quite dark. Would be good if I can also capture it clearly.

2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?

I am trying to capture the colorful cranes with the beautiful skies in this picture. I like how the cranes are positioned in this photo, showing a bit of "layering" effect.

3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)

Taken at morning 850am with Galaxy Note.

4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture

Personally I like the composition and but would be good if I am also able to capture more of the construction in the foreground. It is quite dark in the pictures.

Thanks all for the comments. Appreciate.

Impressive! Keep it up :) Samsung user here too btw :)

i like the colours but you can oso try sunset(silhouette) of the canes? haha..

is the pic from a pink galaxy note???
;p sorry out of topic

nice shot, not sure if the foreground is under shadows? May need to wait for the direction of sunlight to be correct.
Otherwise may need to correct it in software to bring out the shadow areas

Thanks for sharing!

is the pic from a pink galaxy note???
;p sorry out of topic

nice shot, not sure if the foreground is under shadows? May need to wait for the direction of sunlight to be correct.
Otherwise may need to correct it in software to bring out the shadow areas

Thanks for sharing!

haha..its taken from a white galaxy note. Thanks for your comments. Will take note of it :) Thanks!

The sky is lovely, and composition is full filled with line and color.
In my personal opinion, the ground seemed to be under exposure, which might be fixed on PC. And if you try to put the structures more "separate" in space, just like get one in a nearer place, maybe can get a better feeling on the sense of space.

same, thought the ground seems a bit too dark. if your focus is construction site, that ground area shouldn't be so dark. just my 2cents worth :)