Newbie Take

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbs1979

Feb 25, 2005
Lot One
vbs1979.multiply.com
Thx u SLCC for organising this workshop. Great to know Joanne, Stanley and Weiliang.

Thanks for the pose, Karen.

This is my newbie take ;)

DSC_4479webcopy.jpg

i have changed the pic.

vbs, you are fast!

As a newbie, I too had to rely on Karen's "auto-pose" .... I guess I will have to attend SLCC's makeover course. Many thanks to SLCC (Joanne, Stanley, Karen and Weiliang) for organising the introduction workshop/shoot.

Let me add with my newbie shot:
Karen1.JPG

MLSK said:
vbs, you are fast!

As a newbie, I too had to rely on Karen's "auto-pose" .... I guess I will have to attend SLCC's makeover course. Many thanks to SLCC (Joanne, Stanley, Karen and Weiliang) for organising the introduction workshop/shoot.

Let me add with my newbie shot:
Karen1.JPG

Wow! Nice color and sharpness. The eyes are sharp circles. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Oh yeah.. pretty model too.

vbs1979 said:
Thx u SLCC for organising this workshop. Great to know Joanne, Stanley and Weiliang.

Thanks for the pose, Karen.

This is my newbie take ;)

DSC_4477_web.jpg

I would prefer less background. In here, the blue covers more area than your model (sometime I'm guilty of this as well), maybe close crop and bigger face would be nicer.

dawgbyte77 said:
I would prefer less background. In here, the blue covers more area than your model (sometime I'm guilty of this as well), maybe close crop and bigger face would be nicer.

eh..1/2 body shot how not to show more background? unless you crop the photo until very elongated, or unless model very pui fill up the whole frame ;p

Hope you guys enjoy the shoot, SLCC always welcome you guys to come down for kopi!

madmacs said:
eh..1/2 body shot how not to show more background? unless you crop the photo until very elongated, or unless model very pui fill up the whole frame ;p

I mean, maybe change pose like her elbow in a triangular pose or frame like MLBK (until stomach area). The pose is like standing very straight. ;)

Last pic the model looks jaundiced... skin tone (very) off

vbs1979 ... your white balance is ????? :think:

You need to be aware of your shots while shooting ...:devil:

blazingflames18 said:
vbs1979 ... your white balance is ????? :think:

You need to be aware of your shots while shooting ...:devil:

maybe overdo the hue n saturation. will look into it. thx

dawgbyte77 said:

i agree to it too.. less background . the attention is on the model . not the background .. framing is important to emphazise the place that you want pple to look at.. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.