Newbie Take


Status
Not open for further replies.

vbs1979

New Member
Feb 25, 2005
1,550
0
0
Lot One
vbs1979.multiply.com
Thx u SLCC for organising this workshop. Great to know Joanne, Stanley and Weiliang.

Thanks for the pose, Karen.

This is my newbie take ;)



i have changed the pic.
 

MLSK

New Member
vbs, you are fast!

As a newbie, I too had to rely on Karen's "auto-pose" .... I guess I will have to attend SLCC's makeover course. Many thanks to SLCC (Joanne, Stanley, Karen and Weiliang) for organising the introduction workshop/shoot.

Let me add with my newbie shot:
 

dawgbyte77

New Member
Mar 27, 2005
1,164
0
0
Singapore
MLSK said:
vbs, you are fast!

As a newbie, I too had to rely on Karen's "auto-pose" .... I guess I will have to attend SLCC's makeover course. Many thanks to SLCC (Joanne, Stanley, Karen and Weiliang) for organising the introduction workshop/shoot.

Let me add with my newbie shot:
Wow! Nice color and sharpness. The eyes are sharp circles. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Oh yeah.. pretty model too.
 

dawgbyte77

New Member
Mar 27, 2005
1,164
0
0
Singapore
vbs1979 said:
Thx u SLCC for organising this workshop. Great to know Joanne, Stanley and Weiliang.

Thanks for the pose, Karen.

This is my newbie take ;)

I would prefer less background. In here, the blue covers more area than your model (sometime I'm guilty of this as well), maybe close crop and bigger face would be nicer.
 

madmacs

Senior Member
Dec 13, 2002
5,456
0
36
madmacs.multiply.com
dawgbyte77 said:
I would prefer less background. In here, the blue covers more area than your model (sometime I'm guilty of this as well), maybe close crop and bigger face would be nicer.
eh..1/2 body shot how not to show more background? unless you crop the photo until very elongated, or unless model very pui fill up the whole frame ;p
 

SLCC

New Member
Aug 1, 2005
242
0
0
www.slcc.sg
Hope you guys enjoy the shoot, SLCC always welcome you guys to come down for kopi!
 

dawgbyte77

New Member
Mar 27, 2005
1,164
0
0
Singapore
madmacs said:
eh..1/2 body shot how not to show more background? unless you crop the photo until very elongated, or unless model very pui fill up the whole frame ;p
I mean, maybe change pose like her elbow in a triangular pose or frame like MLBK (until stomach area). The pose is like standing very straight. ;)
 

Gymrat76

Senior Member
May 10, 2004
1,606
0
0
43
Last pic the model looks jaundiced... skin tone (very) off
 

blazingflames18

New Member
Mar 23, 2005
170
0
0
Dun tell you ...
vbs1979 ... your white balance is ????? :think:


You need to be aware of your shots while shooting ...:devil:
 

vbs1979

New Member
Feb 25, 2005
1,550
0
0
Lot One
vbs1979.multiply.com
blazingflames18 said:
vbs1979 ... your white balance is ????? :think:


You need to be aware of your shots while shooting ...:devil:
maybe overdo the hue n saturation. will look into it. thx
 

Luval

Senior Member
May 29, 2003
1,505
0
36
42
East
www.Lutherseowphotography.com
dawgbyte77 said:
I would prefer less background. In here, the blue covers more area than your model (sometime I'm guilty of this as well), maybe close crop and bigger face would be nicer.

i agree to it too.. less background . the attention is on the model . not the background .. framing is important to emphazise the place that you want pple to look at.. ..
 

Status
Not open for further replies.