Newbie Table on 24th September 2003 (Wed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YSLee

Jan 17, 2002
Visit site
Hello all, seeing that King Larry is out of comission for this SEED, and no one else has stepped up, I thought I'd volunteer to organise this SEED's newbie table. I know this is a bit late, but I wasn't sure until today (technically yesterday) if I could attend SEED myself.

If you've decided to attend SEED for the first time, this is your table! It's a place where you can mingle around with other first-timers, meet the colourful personalities from the forum, and ask questions about photography! I'll be happy to help out with questions on photography principles, fundamentals, as well as style, creativity, and ideas; they're a very important aspect in photography!

I should be there around 6; ask around for YS. I look forward to seeing you there! Those who are interested, confirm your name here, so I'll know who to look out for!

wow. i'm speechless... :eek:

ok must support!!! i'll be there too YS (albeit a bit late, prob around 7pm)... :D

:bigeyes: :what: :eek: :eek:

OMG.....

/me clean the glasses....

hmm..

Am I seeing something wrong here??? hmmm

/me clean glasses again.....

yeah correct leh... then is YSLee really ... OMG....

Newbies that turn up today at YS's table will get a chance of a lifetime to hug and squeeze the most lovable and cute mascot of Clubsnap!

Yes and it's none other then....... THE LARRY

Yes, come down now today and get your hug free!! No gimmicks nothing!!!

So come down now today!!!

* Sorry folks, but currently there's no take away service for Larry right now. We apologize for any inconvenience caused

espn said:
Newbies that turn up today at YS's table will get a chance of a lifetime to hug and squeeze the most lovable and cute mascot of Clubsnap!

Here...
LarryPower.jpg

:D
/me runs awayz....

espn said:

Yes, come down now today and get your hug free!! No gimmicks nothing!!!

So come down now today!!!

* Sorry folks, but currently there's no take away service for Larry right now. We apologize for any inconvenience caused

Where the free BCM from Larry ? Where where where ? :vhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.