Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Picture%20190cropped.jpg

Picture%20191cropped.jpg

Picture%20193cropped.jpg

Kindly Comment.

For the first picture, maybe if you shoot from a lower height to get more of the backdrop, the effect might be nicer.

first pic: subject look stiff if it's someone in a more natural pose, the pic will look better.

2nd pic, don't find anything particularly interesting. plus, the overexposed parts (especially the branch?) are pretty distracting.

3rd pic: where's the focus supposed to be?

Originally posted by mpenza
first pic: subject look stiff if it's someone in a more natural pose, the pic will look better.

2nd pic, don't find anything particularly interesting. plus, the overexposed parts (especially the branch?) are pretty distracting.

3rd pic: where's the focus supposed to be?

Hi. Thanks for our comments. :)

First picture was a candid shot in the sense that she didn't know i was taking her back view until i showed her. :)

2nd pic... i guess the composition could be better, although i was striving to get the colours to come out nicely... :)

3rd picture? Let see, it was the curvature of the Suntec city entrance wall and i shot it with my camera in a vertical position, and subsequently after repositioning it in the landscape mode, i thought it would have made a pretty interesting picture. :)

for the 1st pic, try to put your subject off centre and not in the middle.... use the rule of thirds.........

Originally posted by mervlam
for the 1st pic, try to put your subject off centre and not in the middle.... use the rule of thirds.........

wats the rule of thirds?

Status
Not open for further replies.