Newbie studio shoot gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

generalsales

Deregistered
Jul 23, 2007
a little dot in singapore
hi am looking for kaki to make up a group of 8 together and have a studio shoot .
Looking to start off $30-$40 for each person

( one more thing . dont worry if u using a procomsumer cam , u r welcome also . like i say it a newbie gathering shoot ) . so dont be shy ok .....

1) location to be confirm
2) model to be confirm
3) MUA confirm
4) date to be held on a sat afterrnoon also to be confirm

objestive : To build portfoilo for Newbie

1) generalsales
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

hi am looking for kaki to make up of people to group togther and have a studi shoot
Looking to start off $30-$40 for reach person

1) generalsales
2) Bored Dad
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Count me in!

I'm interested but if rough details are given would be better right? eg. who we shooting, what theme/style etc:):)

1) generalsales
2) Bored Dad
3) JinmingGM (TBC)
4) desmondwz
5) Visi0n (TBC)
6)
7)
8)

I am interested but do let me know the date once confirm and if my work schedule permit, I will join in the shoot.

1) generalsales
2) Bored Dad
3) JinmingGM (TBC)
4) desmondwz
5) Visi0n (TBC)
6)Trueheart (TBC)
7)
8)

Would like to know more details abt the shoot.

1) generalsales
2) Bored Dad
3) JinmingGM (TBC)
4) desmondwz
5) Visi0n (TBC)
6)Trueheart (TBC)
7)Sp550uz
8)

I am coming also !:thumbsup::lovegrin:

hi am looking for kaki to make up a group of 8 together and have a studio shoot .
Looking to start off $30-$40 for each person

( one more thing . dont worry if u using a procomsumer cam , u r welcome also . like i say it a newbie gathering shoot ) . so dont be shy ok .....

1) location to be confirm
2) model to be confirm
3) MUA confirm
4) date to be held on a sat afterrnoon also to be confirm

objestive : To build portfoilo for Newbie

1) generalsales
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
It is great to see the overwhelming interests on photography. Some of you may have already heard that together with few like-minded CSers, we've started a community studio, studiospace, to uphold this photography interest especially in CS. StudioSpace admin group consists of a few commerical photographers with at least 8yrs of experience. We'll be glad to help you guys explore further in this field in one way or another.

As spoken earlier over the phone this morning with generalsales, renting a studio, engaging a model and do a blind lighting setup without first understand studio photography may not be a good solution. More likely you may end up with a portfolio that is not what you have expected in the first place and of cos at the end of the day, money have been spent on the studio rental, model, etc.

Studio photography requires some knowledge and understanding of controlled lights setup, light ratio, etc. How to get shadows and contrast in areas that you want them to be. Portraiture composition, framing, cropping, etc. It is a new form of photography experience as a whole.

I personally is willing to offer to help you guys realised this 1st experience. With my extensive resources, I should be able to organise this shoot for you guys at your budget $30-$40, models, mua, props etc. This is because, the main bulk cost, the studio equipment, are already owned and fully paid for. Moreover the equipment that are deployed in studiospace are one of the best with complete accessories you can find in the industry, for eg, Broncolor Visatec Strobes precisely calibrated at 5500K, Manfrotto Professional Air-Lock stands, Boomarms, both paper and texture muslins, multi frequency triggers, light meters, special colormeter for precise WB calibration for product photography etc. More importantly, I believe myself and the admins group of studiospace are willing to share some basic knowledge and let you guys experience the setup itself. This is the first motto when we first talk about when we set up this studio. And together we shall have some fun and nice experience. On top of that, walk home with a good portfolio. :)

Do contact me via PM/SMS96456423 should you guys have faith in me. I'll try to arrange this outing asap for you. :)

1) generalsales
2) Bored Dad
3) JinmingGM (TBC)
4) desmondwz
5) Visi0n (TBC)
6)Trueheart (TBC)
7)Sp550uz
8) Wranger

Afford to squeeze in one more? ;)

hi guys , let me know any comments on the suject with sykestang . i personally find it a worthy to start from there . as me and wranger have being to his studio . what can i say abt their services . TOP Notch . abt 2 hours i was there , i learn quite abit from there . if i should personally say it would be worth the try to start with . do let me know if you people are ok . His studio is in geylang . near mrt so ner near . Service A+++++, Equipment A++++++ . Guys for start we should try out this . ok guys .................pls feed back so i can do the arrangement with sykestang

hi guys , let me know any comments on the suject with skytang . i personally find it a worthy to start from there . as me and wranger have being to his studio . what can i say abt their services . TOP Notch . abt 2 hours i was there , i learn quite abit from there . if i should personally say it would be worth the try to start with . do let me know if you people are ok . His studio is in geylang . near mrt so ner near . Service A+++++, Equipment A++++++ . Guys for start we should try out this . ok guys .................pls feed back so i can do the arrangement with skytang
Many thanks for all the compliments. :)

anyway , on the 1st of september there will be a shoot at his place from 10-2pm it a 2 hour shoot at $38 , 2 slots is taken by me and wranger left with 6 slots in the morning , bored dad u want to come along ? jinminggm what abt u ?

anyway , on the 1st of september there will be a shoot at his place from 10-2pm it a 2 hour shoot at $38 , 2 slots is taken by me and wranger left with 6 slots in the morning , bored dad u want to come along ? jinminggm what abt u ? also the rest what abt u ?

anyway , on the 1st of september there will be a shoot at his place from 10-2pm it a 2 hour shoot at $38 , 2 slots is taken by me and wranger left with 6 slots in the morning , bored dad u want to come along ? jinminggm what abt u ? also the rest what abt u ?
If it's confirmed, I am interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.