Newbie Singapore Motorshow photos...2006 of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

photographique

Jul 14, 2006
293855594_c3377d8ec3_o.jpg

The inverted Pantegram...:devil:

293988263_a2290ed8e3_o.jpg

More to come...;p

Great shots man :thumbsup:
I liked the first one most.
How did you manage to do that ? The only way I cab think of to shoot that pic would be to lie flat on the ground ;p

Great shots man :thumbsup:
I liked the first one most.
How did you manage to do that ? The only way I cab think of to shoot that pic would be to lie flat on the ground ;p

:bsmilie: ...I was 'almost' flat sideway...:sweatsm:, I just stayed as low as possible.

good take..

#1, can use shoot blind method.
lower your camera body to near ground level than shoot "blindly"..

good take..

#1, can use shoot blind method.
lower your camera body to near ground level than shoot "blindly"..

Blindly arr? Difficult to ensure the framing, and composition leh?

I was always shooting on purpose, or else what's the point of having such pose in place like that...embrassing...:sweat:

It's also because I wanted to get the star on the wheel inverted to express the devilish idea...the inverted star Pantegram, that's why I titled it that way. However, in the end I still had to use PS to rotate the star...lol

:)

I was always shooting on purpose, or else what's the point of having such pose in place like that...embrassing...:sweat:

It's also because I wanted to get the star on the wheel inverted to express the devilish idea...the inverted star Pantegram, that's why I titled it that way. However, in the end I still had to use PS to rotate the star...lol

Trying using Multi-AF. Usually when I shoot blindly, I will set to multi-AF instead of center AF. My method la. U can still try to prone as low as possible. No one is stopping u. :bsmilie:

Trying using Multi-AF. Usually when I shoot blindly, I will set to multi-AF instead of center AF. My method la. U can still try to prone as low as possible. No one is stopping u. :bsmilie:

lol...what is multi-AF?

I needed to compose that's why must look through the viewfinder...sigh, no money for angle viewfinder...:embrass:

:bsmilie:

other than the 1st pic, the rest shows a bluish cast on my screen.
is it me or is it true?:dunno:

other than the 1st pic, the rest shows a bluish cast on my screen.
is it me or is it true?:dunno:

Yes, that's true I used C41-E6 filter, and it's not just blueish...I tot it was nice...:think:

it really looks funny to me.like old time cross processing when i was shooting film.

anyway, do ignore me.i'm just a newbie who speaks my mind.i love your angles though.;)

it really looks funny to me.like old time cross processing when i was shooting film.

anyway, do ignore me.i'm just a newbie who speaks my mind.i love your angles though.;)

That's why wat...imitate the cross processing effect...:D

Sorry about the depth of field of this one...but at least the logo is main focus...:embrass:
294031853_fba92fa14f.jpg
294031737_ce7a817411_o.jpg

Maybe I din explained properly..
This pic (below)was shoot "blindly", (ie I shoot without really framing n compose, ie looking at view finder) Pretty instant, as the model moves around, I visual what I wanted, bring my camera to ground level, snap a few shots.

Same thing for some events shots, you may see some ppl bringing their camera up high, then snap. (Dun expect them to bring a ladder around)

bb2_1.jpg

nice pics!... cool cars..!

Status
Not open for further replies.