Newbie @ Singapore and Photography

Hi and welcome! I believe the 2nd URL suffered a slight misspelling, ought to be http://supforphotography.multiply.com/

That aside, I like those sunrise/sunset shots you've taken. Please share your knowledge and skills whenever you can!

Nice sunrise sunset pics. TS, will you consider joining one of our photography outings and be one of the shooters to help newbies?

lol Bukan NEWBIE.. (Not a Newbie) great collection there

@ Voxies...I am realy newbie...I just trying what the senior said and do the practices...a lots practices..(should I bring my receipt of my camera..lol :D)
@ Daredevil..I'd like to but please...I am still leaning as well...and not this week...just moving to Singapore from Perth and still need to fixed my places here.....may be next outing..cheers

@ Voxies...I am realy newbie...I just trying what the senior said and do the practices...a lots practices..(should I bring my receipt of my camera..lol :D)
@ Daredevil..I'd like to but please...I am still leaning as well...and not this week...just moving to Singapore from Perth and still need to fixed my places here.....may be next outing..cheers

Sure thing.

TS, your photos are pretty good :)

welcome to clubsnap and singapore.
Hope to meet up with you one of these days at an outing...

cheers!

Welcome. :)

Your landscape looks good.

Welcome (selamat datang) bro

nice pics. welcome to cs!

Hi welcome to CS!!
Happy Shooting!!;)

LIAR;)!! Are you newbie to CS only is it ???
Nice collection you had - making me feeling ultra ultra newwwbieee...

I :heart: your Flora & Fauna collection.