Newbie Shots with 5700

Status
Not open for further replies.
try posting just a few pictures next time instead of an entire gallery ;)

heh heh ...
anyway ... the pasir ris park at night is really good to me ...
the emotions it evokes ....

Hello Noob,

To get the most out of posting your photo in this Critique corner, please post no more than 1 photo per thread here as stated in the Guidlines .

"* Limit of 1 photo per thread - this makes it much, much easier for people to comment on that 1 photo. Threads which have more than 1 pic may be moved to another, more appropriate category."

I will be moving this thread to the Landscape, Cityscape, Travel and Architectural Section.

Cheers!

Roger that Elutris!

This is my first posting for comment, therefore i did it the wrong way!

Will do it properly now!

Concuss, looking at your shots, there is potential in you for photography. At the moment, it seems that you are better with long exposure shots. With good practise, I'm sure you'll be jack of all trades soon before you know it. Do join us for SEEDs and see you around! Cheers!

Originally posted by concuss
Roger that Elutris!

This is my first posting for comment, therefore i did it the wrong way!

Will do it properly now!

No problem. If you are unsure you could always read the Guidelines in each section of the forum.

HAHA!

Thanx!! Like i said, i am still noob and am experimenting. However, my current camera seems to be limiting me to only long exposure/landscape/macro shots, where the object does not move much.

I would also like to try action/sport photography, but not sure how to do it with my camera.

Nevermind, will experiment a bit, see what i can come up with.

But at least now, when i see something really beautiful, like a sunset or a beautiful sky, i have the means to capture it, and keep it as a momento of a beautiful moment.....

By the way, What is SEED?

Status
Not open for further replies.