Newbie saying hi!

bondie

Oct 8, 2009
Singapore
hiiiiiiii everyone! I'm Agnes and a newbie to ClubSNAP. I am amazed at the big community, the quality of information and exchanges among all members here. I loved photography since young and hope to develop my interest and knowledge further. Hope to join you guys in your activities one of these days!

Next up: a Canon 7D. Any lobang?

Hello and a greaaaaat wwweeeelllcome to ccccsssss. :) You liked photography since you're young? Same here but I am still young. Wad camera you using now? You still a student? :)

No.. I am not young anymore.. (but heart is still young) :) I have a 1000D which I am giving up.. I'm using the cash + topup to buy 7D :D

Hi bondie! Welcome to the club!

Hope you'll join our member-organized outings so we can all get to know each other better!

Cheers :)

Welcome to CS:)

No.. I am not young anymore.. (but heart is still young) :) I have a 1000D which I am giving up.. I'm using the cash + topup to buy 7D :D
welcome to clubsnap! If you can afford it, by all means spend so that you won't keep thinking "If only I had the 7D...."

:bsmilie:

welcome.....

welcome to clubsnap! If you can afford it, by all means spend so that you won't keep thinking "If only I had the 7D...."

:bsmilie:
yeah.. thats what I thought so too.. go get the 7D!! :D