Newbie saying hello

zzhihuaa

Jan 25, 2010
Jln Tenaga
Hello guys I'm new here. I joined clubsnap cos of my interest in macro and portrait photography, so I hope to learn more about them from u guys here, and more importantly, to meet new people thru here.

I currently own a canon 500D with me.

Other types of photography are also part of my interest as well:).

helllooooo

hmm. looks like we have new faces here too. Anyone here who has experience in macro photography can provide me with some tips. That would be very much appreciated. thks.;)

Welcome to CS :) For a start, why not you tell us what gears you have? Have you shot macro before? That might help you kick off what you want to know about macro shooting .
Take a look at the macro section. Read the stickies & take some shots & post in the macro section. From there you'll get feedbacks (critiques & commends) on your shots, rather than just ask who has experience in macro photography to give you tips ;)

Welcome, shoot more n post more..

Welcome and enjoy taking photos :)

Welcome to CS! Try to join in more Macro outings organised by jameskkmok aka Uncle James on every Friday night. There will be alot of experts in the outings to teach you how to take good macros ;). Cya around :).

Welcome to CS! Try to join in more Macro outings organised by jameskkmok aka Uncle James on every Friday night. There will be alot of experts in the outings to teach you how to take good macros ;). Cya around :).

I certainly will. count me in, i will be free from 1 march onwards:D 6 mar shooting at admiralty park.