Newbie reporting

Mymax

Dec 8, 2010
Yio Chu Kang Road
Hi to all, Newbie reporting & I'm new to this hobby. Just got a Canon 60D & hope to learn from all of you, hoping to join the outing & learn from the Senior. Thank guys

welcome my fren. must be very excited. cheers.:thumbsup:

Hi to all, Newbie reporting & I'm new to this hobby. Just got a Canon 60D & hope to learn from all of you, hoping to join the outing & learn from the Senior. Thank guys

Nice cam you got there. Enjoy!

Welcome to CS, and enjoy your stay here. :)

Hi welcome to CS!!
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!!;)

Welcome:)

Welcome to CS... :D I also a newbie to photography and also got myself 60D... lets learn and share together... looking forward to shooting outing...

Welcome and enjoy!

Hi. Remember to read the yellow stickies thread at the top of newbie subforum and articles subforum. Lots of things to learn there.

Hi and welcome to CS :)
Look for the outings organized in the Gatherings and Outings sub-forum to join :)

Hi, I have been searching the web for such info, including youtube. I think what you have provided is just fantastic. I will run through and see if I can pick up anything.

Just want to say thank you again

Hi, I have been searching the web for such info, including youtube. I think what you have provided is just fantastic. I will run through and see if I can pick up anything.

Just want to say thank you again

As a community, what we look for is for you to pay it forward ... so if there are newbies joining the way, provide them the links too so that they can benefit the same way you did.

Cheers! And best of luck on your photographic journey :)

Hi To all Seniors

Pls kindly advise me on the Post process & using the Photoshop software & the version available. is there any link for online tutorial of PP & PS.

Thank all in advance.

Hi and welcome!