Newbie reporting

Dec 8, 2010
Yio Chu Kang Road
Hi to all, Newbie reporting & I'm new to this hobby. Just got a Canon 60D & hope to learn from all of you, hoping to join the outing & learn from the Senior. Thank guys

pepper0104

Nov 16, 2010
North
welcome my fren. must be very excited. cheers.:thumbsup:

photokit

Nov 13, 2010
Singapore
Hi to all, Newbie reporting & I'm new to this hobby. Just got a Canon 60D & hope to learn from all of you, hoping to join the outing & learn from the Senior. Thank guys
Nice cam you got there. Enjoy!

Hollander

Feb 7, 2010
Holland
Hi welcome to CS!!
Shoot more, Post more, Ask more and you will Learn more!!:thumbsup:
Happy shooting!!;)

ant0800

Nov 26, 2010
Punggol
Welcome to CS... :D I also a newbie to photography and also got myself 60D... lets learn and share together... looking forward to shooting outing...

coolthought

Jun 23, 2008
Hi. Remember to read the yellow stickies thread at the top of newbie subforum and articles subforum. Lots of things to learn there.

skylover

Oct 26, 2008
Singapore
www.sky.kaos-theory.net

Bukitimah

Nov 28, 2010
Singapore
Hi, I have been searching the web for such info, including youtube. I think what you have provided is just fantastic. I will run through and see if I can pick up anything.

Just want to say thank you again

dingaroo

Dec 6, 2009
Singapore | East
Hi, I have been searching the web for such info, including youtube. I think what you have provided is just fantastic. I will run through and see if I can pick up anything.

Just want to say thank you again
As a community, what we look for is for you to pay it forward ... so if there are newbies joining the way, provide them the links too so that they can benefit the same way you did.

Cheers! And best of luck on your photographic journey :)

Dec 8, 2010
Yio Chu Kang Road
Hi To all Seniors

Pls kindly advise me on the Post process & using the Photoshop software & the version available. is there any link for online tutorial of PP & PS.

Thank all in advance.

Top Bottom