newbie reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsnap

Dec 9, 2009
hi, just joined this wonderful club, hope to learn from the guru here!

Hi all, new guy here too. Just started photography recently. Was thinking of getting another lens after I gotten the hang of my cam, any recommendations? I'm using canon 450D btw :)

Hi all, new guy here too. Just started photography recently. Was thinking of getting another lens after I gotten the hang of my cam, any recommendations? I'm using canon 450D btw :)

Hmmm... wow, you sound like a super newbie, gymmie. :bsmilie: No offence, but how to recommend lenses just like off-handedly that without knowing your photo style?
Allow me this analogy: "I just started driving recently. Was thinking of getting another set of wheels, any recommendations?"
I am just using this as an illustration. It all boils down to the driving style of the driver, how responsive you want your steering to be, how much road-holding you want your tyres to have, how fast an acceleration your want your engines to churn out.
Same for photography too. Give your camera a good run-in for 1000km. Then I am sure you will know what comes next.

Wow, so many new members of this wonderful club signing up here.
I bid all new gentlemen and new ladies a very warm welcome.

looking for nikknon d3000 any advise?

Hmmm... wow, you sound like a super newbie, gymmie. :bsmilie: No offence, but how to recommend lenses just like off-handedly that without knowing your photo style?
Allow me this analogy: "I just started driving recently. Was thinking of getting another set of wheels, any recommendations?"
I am just using this as an illustration. It all boils down to the driving style of the driver, how responsive you want your steering to be, how much road-holding you want your tyres to have, how fast an acceleration your want your engines to churn out.
Same for photography too. Give your camera a good run-in for 1000km. Then I am sure you will know what comes next.

Haha yea I'm super new to photography, much to learn from you guys. Basically I'm interested in street photography, still got a lot to learn about my cam. Will keep trying out to find out the limitations of the cam. Appreciate the reply. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.