Newbie Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancer78jas

Jun 24, 2008
Halo to all gurus,

Finally I can kick start my long wanted to learn hobby photography.

However, before I could start taking photos, is there any recommanded DSLR and accessories for a newbie like me? :sweat:

Hello! I'm a newbie too...
I bought D80 and Nikkor VR 18-200mm in late 2007 to start learning about DSLR... I think it's a good investment for newbie because the lens is versatile. After taking photos for a while, then you'll realize what's your preference, style and so on... from there, you can decide again what lens to get or change.. :)

Welcome to CS! :)

I m a newbie, too and bought my cam about a month. What, which and where to buy DSLR is always a question in this forum. Read more threads here and u will get the answer....

Halo to all gurus,

Finally I can kick start my long wanted to learn hobby photography.

However, before I could start taking photos, is there any recommanded DSLR and accessories for a newbie like me? :sweat:

PLEASE READ MORE.

There have been PLENTY of reccomendation threads already

Welcome to CS!

Hello...welcome.

As I have mentioned many times in this forum that all entry level cameras from Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Samsung, etc are very capable to give you good picturesif you used them within their limits. Just get something you're comfortable with (physically & financially). Do not be influenced by the sales persons' recommendations' to much as very often they are driven by commission. Listen to your heart and get the one you're most comfortable with. Afterall, you're the one using the cam.

Hi welcome to the corner...glad you joined us.

Welcome to CS !
Choice of camera will very much tie to ur budget for this hobby..
Sometimes the fun lies in comparing the specs & reviews of different camera :D

Welcome to CS family

Hi, welcome to CS! ;)

Go try out those new release DSLR in the market now..

if u got the $$$, go for the bigger one.. :devil:

First I recommend reading existing threads and information. You are not the first person in this situation and definitely not the first one asking this question. Don't ask people to spoonfeed you. It's your money that you going to spend. And maybe along the discussion it will turn out that PnS will be more appropriate for you... :dunno:
See this thread also: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=523390

Last edited:
Welcome to CS! Enjoy your stay. Should get the camera that you feel "Right! This is it." :)

Wee just got a sweet Alpha body, Seems like got alot to learn in photography...

any friends that can recommend (poison) you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.