Newbie reporting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

undergrd

Jun 16, 2007
North-East
Hi Guys,

I am a newbie in photography.Just got my D70 recently and only used it once.Am still learning the basics so I am here to learn more from the big bros and sis here....;)

hey there! welcome! im a newbie too! lets learn from the pros

shoot everywhere, anywhere, everytime and anytime. when your shutter finally snaps, you will be an oldbie! haha..

Hi Guys,

I am a newbie in photography.Just got my D70 recently and only used it once.Am still learning the basics so I am here to learn more from the big bros and sis here....;)

welcome to CS. Shoot more n understand more :thumbsup:

hi guys,thanks for the warmth welcome....

Allo all.. I'm newbie too.. :D

Any suggestion how I can learn to shoot better with my camera? I already read the instruction manual.. but still CMI. ;p

I just bought a D80 with Kit lens (18~135mm) :)

YOSH! I am a noob too... and worse off a noob with no budget.. so won't buy a camera too soon yet.. But I got an old powershot G2.. will work on with it...

I am really interested in photography, I like to look at scenic shots and now I wanna take em myself . XD

A warm welcome to all the newbies .... :cool:

To gain the experience you need .... Shoot, Evaluate, Ask questions, Learn and Shoot again .... S.E.A.L.S.

Dun be in a hurry to buy accessories .... first know what you like to shoot .... :think:
landscape, flowers, insects, animal ??? ....
Finally read books and magazine about photography ...:bigeyes:
Dun waste money buying books .... borrow from the library ....

Have fun .... :gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.