Newbie reporting in

dreamsz said:
But hor, in forum, if you go into a friendly and nice one, ok lar, can enjoy and will post.
But i have ever come across forum that somehow, dont know why, people just reply back in a very rude cold method. Like out to make the TS life miserable.
Then some get rude as well.
Heng here not like that.
Really ah?

So far *Touch wood*, i ask question, all very nice to reply lar.
You wanna scold me isitz? :p

dreamsz said:
So far *Touch wood*, i ask question, all very nice to reply lar.
You wanna scold me isitz? :p

No, scold u for wat? I answer ur questions politely leh >_<

shadlightsg said:
Professional ma!
hehe..

what kinda shooting are you into? as in portraits, landscape, macro, etc etc...?

Haa. I'm into people photography. Usually I'm the one taking photos at family events and there r no photos of me.

Thanks everyone for ur welcome. Friendly place this place is &#57430; although I was surfing the critique corner and I don't think I'll be posting anything there soon. LoLx

Last edited:
Haa. I'm into people photography. Usually I'm the one taking photos at family events and there r no photos of me.

Thanks everyone for ur welcome. Friendly place this place is &#57430; although I was surfing the critique corner and I don't think I'll be posting anything there soon. LoLx

My understanding of "people photography" is different from photos of people attending family events. So you're like an event photographer? :)

hahaha how come not posting in critique corner?

With great power comes great responsibility.
You bring DSLR to all these events, ppl all want you to take photos for them.
So end up sure will have very little of your photo ones.
Lesson learned, don't bring my DSLR to these events, cause someone sure will bring their POS camera :bsmilie:

My understanding of "people photography" is different from photos of people attending family events. So you're like an event photographer? :)

hahaha how come not posting in critique corner?

haha, but my impression of event photography (especially corporate events) is taking photos of people against a backdrop (usually of the corporate's branding). The people in the photo are usually very posed and probably shaking hands.

My idea of people photography is more candid, taking shots in the moment with real expressions and moments to be captured. Not an importance of where or when, but WHO is in the picture.

chickenr1ce said:
haha, but my impression of event photography (especially corporate events) is taking photos of people against a backdrop (usually of the corporate's branding). The people in the photo are usually very posed and probably shaking hands.

My idea of people photography is more candid, taking shots in the moment with real expressions and moments to be captured. Not an importance of where or when, but WHO is in the picture.

Ahhh... Ok so more or less the same.

I assumed wrongly :)

Post some photos in the Streets n Candids section :)

:D :D Welcome welcome.

I'm also new.

It's time to get a Tripod and Remote :D

chickenr1ce said:
Lol I have already actually. But hardly use

Shoot long exposure at night? :D