Newbie Reporting in!

malokeon

Jan 24, 2011
Singapore
Hi everyone,

Got recommended by friends to sign up for an account and to read and learn from the forums here.

Looking forward to being part of this great community!

Thus far been using a Pentax point and shoot and looking to take the plunge into DSLR photography. Any help will be appreciated!!

Welcome :)

Welcome :)
There are tonnes of information in CS. It will be definitely helpful to you.

Hi everyone,

Got recommended by friends to sign up for an account and to read and learn from the forums here.

Looking forward to being part of this great community!

Thus far been using a Pentax point and shoot and looking to take the plunge into DSLR photography. Any help will be appreciated!!
welcome! :)

any budget that you've set aside or are willing to spend on this hobby for the time being?
Warning: DSLR ownership sometimes can be a 'black hole' of increasing expenditure :)

Warning: DSLR ownership sometimes can be a 'black hole' of increasing expenditure :)

but the problem is our pocket is not a bottomless pit to fill this black hole. :embrass:

hahaha.....:bsmilie:

welcome! :)

any budget that you've set aside or are willing to spend on this hobby for the time being?

konnichiwa~ welcome to CS!

it doesn't burn a hole in your pocket it burns your pants.
:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Welcome to CS... :D

Welcome to CS. Enjoy your stay here and continue to shoot more. :-D

Welcome, hopefully you will continue with the Pentax DSLR range. The Pentax community here is growing rapidly. But still the best camera is the one inside you. Have fun shooting :)

Welcome:)

Welcome!

hahaa.. yeah, i heard about the bottomless pit. got some recommendations for places to rent lenses also.
currently looking at around $1000 to start myself off?

haven't tried the pentax dslr range yet though.. so far tried the sony range (which i find very light) and the 450d my friend loaned me before.

have to go and try out the nikon range of dslr next!

thanks everyone for the welcome! i shall do more reading up first. ^^

Welcome! There're loads of information in here (& poison too!), take your time to find out what you like and most importantly suits your style. Have fun! :)

welcome to CS!