Newbie Reporting in!

BarneyChihan

Jun 21, 2012
Your Imagination
Good Night everyone!

newbie reporting in with NEX-7! never owned a camera before this!

TYVM for all the help from the seniors and the oldies here :D

The Nex 7 is a great cam

Do shoot more and share photos here soon :)

BarneyChihan said:
I just love taking photos! what are genres?

and thank you all for the very warm welcome :)

Portraiture, landscape, street, birding, macro etc...shoot more post more learn more, welcome:)

kei1309 said:
simply telling the newbie what the word means. did i see you helping any?

Whether helping or not is immaterial here la, the least i didnt do is to piss pple off, that cfm i didnt do

Whether helping or not is immaterial here la, the least i didnt do is to piss pple off, that cfm i didnt do

are you trying to piss me off now? heck. you're even causing us to OT doing it.

what? is your english that terrible? search and you'll find the answer that you're looking for: Genre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeh, seriously, these sorts of replies ain't helpful.

This is a newbie's corner - not a "Gloating corner for old timers to show their superiority".

And look what you've done - TS hasn't come back onto this site - thanks for ruining it for others!

Good Night everyone!

newbie reporting in with NEX-7! never owned a camera before this!

TYVM for all the help from the seniors and the oldies here :D

My colleague got this - love his pics, he also bought some lenses and polariser filters to enhance his landscape/cityscape shots - I know the camera is pretty exp, but you should consider getting these "extras" when you've saved up again! :thumbsup:

Yeh, seriously, these sorts of replies ain't helpful.

This is a newbie's corner - not a "Gloating corner for old timers to show their superiority".

And look what you've done - TS hasn't come back onto this site - thanks for ruining it for others!

hi! im back. just didn't log on because i'm super duper busy these days. not because a senior made fun of me ^.^

maybe you should apologize to that senior for sayin that. it's not nice!

My colleague got this - love his pics, he also bought some lenses and polariser filters to enhance his landscape/cityscape shots - I know the camera is pretty exp, but you should consider getting these "extras" when you've saved up again! :thumbsup:

:D i think i'll take it slow first >.<

and ya... pardon my england pls. not that good. tryin to spell better!

Your england is ok to me though it got knockout by Italy recently......

Also, your NEX-7 is a great camera. If i'm not wrong, that "senior" had one too.

Lastly, welcome to the Sony and nex family :)

Your england is ok to me though it got knockout by Italy recently......

Also, your NEX-7 is a great camera. If i'm not wrong, that "senior" had one too.

Lastly, welcome to the Sony and nex family :)

"has", not "had".

the heck is with everyone's english :bsmilie:

still broken no matter how hard one tried lol

hi! im back. just didn't log on because i'm super duper busy these days. not because a senior made fun of me ^.^

maybe you should apologize to that senior for sayin that. it's not nice!

Apologise? On this forum? Nah, no one does that around here! LOL!

BOOM!