Newbie Report In

Status
Not open for further replies.

nehpets

Jun 22, 2005
In this sunny island
Hello to all the SIFUs, GURUs and MASTERs

A newbie reporting in.

Heard lotsa praises, good comment on this club and decided to join in hoping to learn more and get constructive feedbacks on my pictures.

:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard. :thumbsup: I've found lot's of great advice from the other members here.

First question I'm gonna ask.

Just can't remember what is the name of this gadget.

Its a cyclindrical shaped ring that attached to the lens (can be detached if don't want to use with the lens).

nehpets said:
First question I'm gonna ask.

Just can't remember what is the name of this gadget.

Its a cyclindrical shaped ring that attached to the lens (can be detached if don't want to use with the lens).

Lens hood?

Welcom newbies to Clubsnap :gbounce::gbounce::gbounce:

lens hood? does nothing. it makes ur cam and the cameraman looks more pro. lol. but i dont see much diff with or without it. well for me.

Welcome, I also newbie here. Hope to see you joining in CS outings and shoots. :)

Thanks for all the welcomes !

Yupz.. lens hood is the word. Thanks to all !!

Now looking forward to learn from all how to take better photographs liao!

Hi Nehpets,

I am also a newbie here although I registered as a member quite sometimes ago just to sell some of my cameras product.

nehpets said:
Thanks for all the welcomes !

Yupz.. lens hood is the word. Thanks to all !!

Now looking forward to learn from all how to take better photographs liao!
Welcome to the world of Clubsnap. We can all guess what is your real name by looking at your nick name...

I'm a newbie too. Bz reading the forum these days. Loads of info to learn and digest :D

Haha, welcome...
Looks like there needs to be more of such threads to lure all the newbies out from their shy shells!

Status
Not open for further replies.