Newbie Ques - Where is FotoGuide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kachang26

Feb 21, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Sorry about this, but my queries on this keep getting me directed to FotoHub in OUB Centre - Where is FotoGuide exactly?

I am looking for a lightbox with loupe (just developed my first batch of slides!). I want to get a Schieder Loupe (4X) and FotoGuide supposedly has them (from another thread). Any recommendations for a lightbox?

Thanks!

Originally posted by kachang26
Sorry about this, but my queries on this keep getting me directed to FotoHub in OUB Centre - Where is FotoGuide exactly?

I am looking for a lightbox with loupe (just developed my first batch of slides!). I want to get a Schieder Loupe (4X) and FotoGuide supposedly has them (from another thread). Any recommendations for a lightbox?

Thanks!

2 shops away from Cathay Photo that selling tripods (at Pennisula)

Fotoguide is the shop in Peninsular Plaza ground level. FotoHub is the photolab in OUB building.

Cathay Selling lightbox and koupe for 190. The cabin cl-5000 light box and the Rodenstock 4x loupe

FotoGuide does have the Schneider 4x. At around $200, I think the CP deal is much better. I've compared both and there are not a lot of differences if any.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang
FotoGuide does have the Schneider 4x. At around $200, I think the CP deal is much better. I've compared both and there are not a lot of differences if any.

Regards
CK

I have the Schneider 4x. Bought a Rodenstock too. The Rodenstock is not exactly full frame as compared to the Schneider. The Schneider is also brighter. All in all, if money is not a concern, I'll vote for the Schneider anytime. ;)

Originally posted by kachang26

Thanks!

Try this...

http://www.cathayphoto.com.sg/ourstore/specialoffers2.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.