Newbie project: Shoot of my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbes187

Apr 3, 2007
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi guys, I'm trying to pick up photography recently and this is my first photoshoot of my Getz. Inspired by arttl's shoot of his Mazda 3...

All taken with my 1 week old Panasonic FZ50 mostly at F3.6 ISO 400 and macros are done with an additional Canon 250D close up lens.

Still a newbie to photography so do let me have any comments!

This set is a collection of some abstract shots of my car and all done in black and white for effect...

457469618_d9837bb93d.jpg

457469616_4734f7ef0d.jpg

457469936_cf8cce8015.jpg

457469630_17c5d2c311.jpg

Wow that's some nice parts. Getz come stock with the MOMO steering wheel and CF instrument panel?

*OT* :D

the bnw tones look kind of flat thou. maybe you would like to play around with the channels of colours ???

i like the way you crop the pictures. but maybe you can try putting together in a layout form ?? sure its better den pieces of pictures ? ;)

great job there... :thumbsup: do practice more on photoshop. :thumbsup:

the bnw tones look kind of flat thou. maybe you would like to play around with the channels of colours ???

i like the way you crop the pictures. but maybe you can try putting together in a layout form ?? sure its better den pieces of pictures ? ;)

great job there... :thumbsup: do practice more on photoshop. :thumbsup:

I felt the same way about the flat bnw... What can I do to get a better effect?

Anyway these were taken with the black and white setting in my camera... Would it be better to take them in colour then convert them in PS?

I particularly like this one.... well composed, sharp enough till can see the parts numbers of the tail lamp cover :thumbsup:

I bet you changed your tail lamp also right?

I particularly like this one.... well composed, sharp enough till can see the parts numbers of the tail lamp cover :thumbsup:

I bet you changed your tail lamp also right?

Thats my favourite one too... And yup you're rite the tail lamps are changed ;)

I like those on your MOMO wheels.:)

457469616_4734f7ef0d.jpg

Hi pal,

How did you take this picture? And where did you park your car? The ray of light makes the car look very classy. :)

Hi pal,

How did you take this picture? And where did you park your car? The ray of light makes the car look very classy. :)

Hi, the shoot was done at a multi storey carpark in Bishan... The ray of light was actually photoshopped in to highlight the car... ;)

Hi, the shoot was done at a multi storey carpark in Bishan... The ray of light was actually photoshopped in to highlight the car... ;)

Oh, I see. Very inspiring. Nice work there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.