Newbie pic(pls comment)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennismados

Aug 5, 2005
North / sing
hi , i am new to photography. Infact i just got my first dslr last week (new as i don't even have a point & shoot cam;p ) This is my V Photo:lovegrin: ,all comments r well come.
Q1. how do i make this photo look abit bigger to let u all to see ??
Q2. Do u feel the rejection feeling on the photo one ??
Q3. What name will u give for the two Photos ??
Q4. how u guys/girls feel about the photos (good / ok or bad ??) nevermind if u siad it bad but pls comment:D
Q5. i went out yesterday feeling lonely while taking photo ,r u guys/girls feel the same when taking photo alone ??

Photo one title :Rejection
35030353_5d01fe993f_m.jpg

Photo Two title :Waiting window
35036614_0d97d3b9f9_m.jpg

hiyo and welcome, try to post 800x600. your pic size is too small to really give a comment.

i asuume your caption of the photos are about the windows,
try to emphastise more on the window and not include too much of other elements like tree around.
Black and white would be better than sephia IMO.

Sjourn said:
hiyo and welcome, try to post 800x600. your pic size is too small to really give a comment.

hi , Sjourn

Mmmm.....maybe like this ??;)

Photo one title :Rejection
35030353_5d01fe993f.jpg

Photo Two title :Waiting window
35036614_0d97d3b9f9.jpg

Thanks Sjourn:)

Thanks zaxh81 , i will take note on the elements ;)

and the u guys/ladys that have taking ur time to look at my photo
P.S pls keep the comments coming (all r wellcome)

ya not bad, almost there. keep shooting and ask urself what's wrong with it so you can keep improving. To me it almost looks abandoned but something is missing. Probably image too much elements, maybe the colours. But elements can be a supporting role like a broken wheelbarrow, broken stones, staircase that leads to the house. Maybe the cropping doesnt need to be so tight, just trust your eyes and feelings to determine what's best keep doing this and you'll be a master. I guess after a certain level of photography is reached, you've to rely on ur own style solely and knows what to do.
for me i'd like this pics to be grainy, with edges like a torn paper, and hmm, dirty. just like an old photograph.
Well for one, I'm not a master thats why I keep asking myself too.

dennisc said:
ya not bad, almost there. keep shooting and ask urself what's wrong with it so you can keep improving. To me it almost looks abandoned but something is missing. Probably image too much elements, maybe the colours. But elements can be a supporting role like a broken wheelbarrow, broken stones, staircase that leads to the house. Maybe the cropping doesnt need to be so tight, just trust your eyes and feelings to determine what's best keep doing this and you'll be a master. I guess after a certain level of photography is reached, you've to rely on ur own style solely and knows what to do.
for me i'd like this pics to be grainy, with edges like a torn paper, and hmm, dirty. just like an old photograph.
Well for one, I'm not a master thats why I keep asking myself too.

Hi dennisc ,

i too felt something is missing ,maybe a person looking out of the window ?? or Mmm...
ur advise is valuable to me. Thanks dennisc
P.S keep the comment coming (no matter u r newbie or oldbie ,all comments r appreciated):D

dennismados said:
Hi dennisc ,

i too felt something is missing ,maybe a person looking out of the window ?? or Mmm...
ur advise is valuable to me. Thanks dennisc
P.S keep the comment coming (no matter u r newbie or oldbie ,all comments r appreciated):D

Not bad .... nice windows ... where is it ? :kiss:
I also like to take windows lasttime .... until one day i accidentally took a transparents face looking out of the windows also ..... then .... :sweat:

xxxger said:
Not bad .... nice windows ... where is it ? :kiss:
I also like to take windows lasttime .... until one day i accidentally took a transparents face looking out of the windows also ..... then .... :sweat:

Wa lao!!!!! :dent: :sweat:

xxxger said:
until one day i accidentally took a transparents face looking out of the windows also ..... then .... :sweat:

Wow like that oso can:sweat: , the place is across the bridge opposite THE WAREHOUSE .u know the place?

One more thing is i have seen most if not all of ur photo and i really like ur photo.
thanks for the :kiss: xxxger

dennismados said:
Wow like that oso can:sweat: , the place is across the bridge opposite THE WAREHOUSE .u know the place?

One more thing is i have seen most if not all of ur photo and i really like ur photo.
thanks for the :kiss: xxxger

No thank no thank ... :D
Thank for appreciate my photo ya ..... :kiss:
Actually i still dun know where is the window is .... but nvm, better dun take too much window lor ... haha :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.