Newbie Photography Course to recommend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khnglh

Dec 28, 2004
Hello all

I am a complete newbie when it comes to taking photos however i want pick up this very intereting hobby and maybe even learn to take some decents shots, can anyone recommend me how do i go about doing so i.e which course to take ? which equipment to buy etc...

Also any sucess stories to tell or even motivate me a newbie into taking the ever daunting step towards taking up this hobby

Thanks
Khnglh

khnglh said:
Hello all

I am a complete newbie when it comes to taking photos however i want pick up this very intereting hobby and maybe even learn to take some decents shots, can anyone recommend me how do i go about doing so i.e which course to take ? which equipment to buy etc...

Also any sucess stories to tell or even motivate me a newbie into taking the ever daunting step towards taking up this hobby

Thanks
Khnglh
What kind of photos are you keen in taking? Portraits? Landscape? Macro? Sports? Wedding?

If it's portraits, you may like to join some model shoots to gain some experience in posing, composition, etc. I'm doing some marketing here. ;) Join my shoot lah! Can find details here.

Ever since young, i have this thing for nicely taken potraits and weddings shots.... any course to recommend ?

khnglh

Status
Not open for further replies.