Newbie Photo - my leg taste good

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysonlovenemo

Feb 6, 2004
Yishun
http://boonwah.instantlogic.com/Pho...dAlbum={C5EE6A71-A5BD-46F0-9DF6-9F1DE448A8FA}

this is photo of my son sucking his leg for the first time,
taken abt 2 years ago,
one of those special moment for first time parent hee hee,
pls feel free to comment coz need to brush up my photography skill again coz my bb girl will be arriving soon
cheers :)

Opssss, just realise, shd have post under "Street and Candids"
sorry for that ,
pai seh pai seh :embrass:

What a cutie Ryan is.. :lovegrin: You must have taken tons of pics...

Congrats in advance on the coming arrival of your baby girl!
:cheergal:

Boy boy is cute. :)
But photography wise, I see it as just another documentary snapshot.

Fingers shouldn't be there.
Jeans not really should be there.
Background too distracting.
Flash lighting too harsh.
Out-of-focus, or was it scanned?

Hi,

thanks Litz, pretty excited with the arrival of my bb girl,
my wife very thrilled that is a girl this time round is starting to buy cloth for her every other day, so how she her mood always very good after shopping
she happy i happy also :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

photo wise, alreality is spot on, its a snap shot
didn't tink of composition whatsoever then coz my wife was carrying him watching tv and out of the sudden he just begin sucking his toe, i quickly cheong and grab my camera and snap liao, :sweat:
u never know when he change pose again

mysonlovenemo said:
Hi,

thanks Litz, pretty excited with the arrival of my bb girl,
my wife very thrilled that is a girl this time round is starting to buy cloth for her every other day, so how she her mood always very good after shopping
she happy i happy also :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

photo wise, alreality is spot on, its a snap shot
didn't tink of composition whatsoever then coz my wife was carrying him watching tv and out of the sudden he just begin sucking his toe, i quickly cheong and grab my camera and snap liao, :sweat:
u never know when he change pose again

she happy, you happy = wallet not happy?...hehe :bsmilie:

To see baby pics, you can look at Circle Chan's pics of his niece Tanya...simply amazing. Can learn so much from him...

http://www.pbase.com/circle/

Lutz

lutz said:
she happy, you happy = wallet not happy?...hehe :bsmilie:

a few cloth is ok, dun cost that much,
pregancy is very tiring one plus she's working so can feel she really very shack liao, i can't imagine myself going thro the 9 month of pregancy, so must really salute her and all the mother out there, :thumbsup:

just saw circle chan's pic, very good!!

btw, i always has difficulty with my flash photography, either too harsh or if i use bounce, will be underexpose sometimes, anyone can give me some advise, will be very much appreciated,

What u can do is take 1 snapshot in auto mode as an insurance pic, then slowly take your time to set the proper settings, then take again.

mysonlovenemo said:
a few cloth is ok, dun cost that much,
pregancy is very tiring one plus she's working so can feel she really very shack liao, i can't imagine myself going thro the 9 month of pregancy, so must really salute her and all the mother out there, :thumbsup:

just saw circle chan's pic, very good!!

btw, i always has difficulty with my flash photography, either too harsh or if i use bounce, will be underexpose sometimes, anyone can give me some advise, will be very much appreciated,

Wat cam u using?...it will help us better understand your contraints... ;)

I am Nikon F70, Tamron 28-200 AF, Sunpak Flash Power Zoom 4000AF,

Status
Not open for further replies.