Newbie Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Welcome.....

hi welcome.. Post more pictures ah..
May i know what camera u used?

Hi! Welcome to CS!;)

Handphone camera can also take good pictures. Do readup a bit on this. There're quite a bit of info regarding handphone photography. :) Enjoy your stay here.

LOL...i noob la...i use handphone camera to take my pics lol

Welcome to CS

haha i not chio la.....i jus like to make frens....i mean when ppl happy i happy.....when close frens sad i sad....i joke around to make ppl around me happy...but can get serious at times.....yea....looking for true essence in frenship. it mus be a 2 way kind of thing...not a one sided one

Hi I am also new in this forum. Hoping to know more friends here sharing photography tips and information. I uses Nikon D90

haha i not chio la.....i jus like to make frens....i mean when ppl happy i happy.....when close frens sad i sad....i joke around to make ppl around me happy...but can get serious at times.....yea....looking for true essence in frenship. it mus be a 2 way kind of thing...not a one sided one

so.. u have interest in photography ???

Hi. Welcome to Clubsnap!
errr, you joined Clubsnap looking for "true essence in frenship"?? I don't even know what that means. Sounds deep.

Hi I am also new in this forum. Hoping to know more friends here sharing photography tips and information. I uses Nikon D90

Hi. Welcome to Clubsnap! Good camera you've got there! Make sure you learn how to use it well! :)

so.. u have interest in photography ???

i actually doing streetmagic and planning to make it my career....but at the same time i got interested in posing for the cam too

and yea at times i do use handphone to take pics when i go out with frens....pics tell a story....they tell a memory....they are a form of expression and expressing myself(when i pose for cam).....each individual got his or her own style

cheerios =)

Status
Not open for further replies.