Newbie Outing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHgary

Jun 26, 2008
Marsiling
notice that nobody organise outing for newbie! just post this thread and hope if there is anyone who wanted to organise shooting session for newbie like me anot i'm sure people like me who just bought their cam recently hope to go for shooting session but are afraid that we are still new and got no experience. i'm still very new to shooting and i don't think i am able to organise any outing. if there is any kind souls who is willing to share their experience with newbie, i think newbie like me in this forum will appreciate!

u can join the tangshooters, heard that they do have newbies joining them and they are friendly too :)

will be orgainsing the newbie outing No 12 soon . keep a look out

Was thinking..... Why not gather the Newbies and join Canon's Photomarathon 2008 togather !! :thumbsup:

Just register at Canon Singapore website - http://photomarathon.canon-asia.com/ - for $10.

A contest and at the same time.... a gathering. I've already regsitered for that day (18th Oct). Hahaha.... $10 also get you a Canon Polo Tee.... ;)

Was thinking..... Why not gather the Newbies and join Canon's Photomarathon 2008 togather !! :thumbsup:

Just register at Canon Singapore website - http://photomarathon.canon-asia.com/ - for $10.

A contest and at the same time.... a gathering. I've already regsitered for that day (18th Oct). Hahaha.... $10 also get you a Canon Polo Tee.... ;)

Might be a lil stressful for the newbies.

I think it'll be better for them to take their time to practise at a slower pace.

Might be a lil stressful for the newbies.

I think it'll be better for them to take their time to practise at a slower pace.

Hahaha.... was suggesting more as a gathering (for fun, practise, meet others) then really joining the contest.

Canon never states that I must hand in my photos after collecting the T-Shirt..... :bsmilie: We could join.... take some shots, hand in the 1st assignment, collect the 2nd theme.... contuine or give up as we please. Shoot at our own pace..... :bsmilie:

But is this open to non-Canon users? Not all newbies are Canon users.

But is this open to non-Canon users? Not all newbies are Canon users.

Its open to ALL DIGITAL CAMERA user..... need not be CANON user :bsmilie:

Just go to their website and you will see. ;)

hi,
also a noob. haha. why not some one organize a outing? so we all can meet up and shoot just for fun. ;p

So we register at canon Website and took pictures anywhere we want on that day?
sorry abit confuse abt this event....is a competition?

You register on the website and shoot the pic according to the theme. It is a competition.

Its a competition..... but that doesn't mean that you die die must compete. We are going for a gathering + taking part in a competition at the same time.

The gathering link is here - 12th Newbie Gathering (Canon Photomarathon 2008)

Gatherings and Outings are for people to organise outings and gatherings. for other forms of chit-chat or organising, please use Kopitiam or PMs.

thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.