Newbie outing to Double Helix Bridge and Esplanade on 3rd May 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

urban93

Sep 8, 2007
Singapore
Hey peeps, plan for an outing this monday(3rd May 2010) to Double Helix Bridge and Esplanade.

When: Monday-3RD May 2010
Time: 5PM
Where: Double Helix Bridge, Esplanade
What To Bring: What to bring: Camara(Consumer or DSLR will be ok), Lens(if you have), Tripod/monopod(if you wan, best if bring due to nite shot), Laptop (so can view pics during dinner time and exhange comment, if no laptop or don't want to bring its ok), WATER(lots), and of course YOURSELF!
Meeting Place: Will confirm on SAT

Everyone is welcome, Newbie and Pro.

Pls kindly copy the list below and add yr real name and cs nick. Pls pm me yr HP number.
Thank You For Viewing! Cheers:D

CONFIRM
1) Zhen Cheng(urban93) HP:92309588
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:
:thumbsup: for you!

Unfortunately I can't make it. Gotta work :cry:
IF you are shooting till about 7+ or 8 perhaps I can pop by to say hi.

Hmmmm... Finish work at 6pm... Reach there around 7pm.... Will see if I still have energy to drop by to look for you... ;p

Perhaps you want to cater to the working crowd since it is a working day for most. You could still put the meeting time at 5pm for talking shop and planning on how to shoot the subject but begin your walkabout around 6-6.15?

Nils82: Sure just let me know..
Ghaz1: Sure. You don't go malacca la, join us it will be great! haha

CONFIRM
1) Zhen Cheng(urban93)
2) Alex(Alex Lim)
3) Nickyu
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

:thumbsup: for you!

Unfortunately I can't make it. Gotta work :cry:
IF you are shooting till about 7+ or 8 perhaps I can pop by to say hi.

Hope the group can come out with a more innovative name rather than newbie Outing ....
:dunno:

Fuji

Finish work at 5.15 ... hmmmm .... earliest can reach also ard 5.45

hey peeps, i leave my hp number. Those who only can make it after the time i set, and u wan join, just give me a call on that day itself.

Me too .. Earliest I can be is at 6:00 pm .

if you can reach the Helix bridge at 6pm, that should be plenty of time to set up for sunset. Not to worry!
TS will be a bit bored for an hour though, if all are coming after 6 :)

Make sure you guys take a group photo! :)

CONFIRM
1) Zhen Cheng(urban93)
2) Alex(Alex Lim)
3) Nickyu
4) Hostile (Liting)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

CONFIRM
1) Zhen Cheng(urban93)
2) Alex(Alex Lim)
3) Nickyu
4) Hostile (Liting)
5) Jab(sadiqsabia)-Only Can reach abt 6+ after work.
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Is this a night shoot of a sunset shoot?

CONFIRM
1) Zhen Cheng(urban93)
2) Alex(Alex Lim)
3) Nickyu
4) Hostile (Liting)
6) Kai Wen (Reminiscence) - Will be there from late afternoon
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hey people, i was wondering to extend our shoot to marina bay sand. What do you guys thing? So that means we go to Double Helix after that Marina Bay than go to esplanade. Just let me know. Cheers:D

Hey people, i was wondering to extend our shoot to marina bay sand. What do you guys thing? So that means we go to Double Helix after that Marina Bay than go to esplanade. Just let me know. Cheers:D
CONFIRM
1) Zhen Cheng(urban93)
2) Alex(Alex Lim)
3) Nickyu
4) Hostile (Liting)
6) Kai Wen (Reminiscence) - Will be there from late afternoon
7) reneey
8)
9)
10)

I would like to go for different venues, but have doubt that if it will be too rush for 3 venues in a day?

Hi, just came back from MBS.... for short gambling session after work....;)

Also, do some survey at the site. The bridge is crowded with people taking photos, some even wedding shoots...:eek:.
There are 3 viewing decks which offer photog a good view on the bridges, with Sands in the picture as well. Use of tripod is a must, coz the bridge look nice when light up... but bare in mind that the deck(steel structure) will vibrate as u move and may affect the picture quality...

Facing CBD offer another good view and no need to shoot with UWA. Unless u want the sand's construction site in the picture. :D

I work till 5.30pm, or other wise will join you... aha:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.