Newbie need some suggestion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2009
Did some spring cleaning at mum place and found my old stuff chuck in a drawer kitchen..Its a Nikon F90,SB25,AFD-28-70mm f3.5-4.5 and AF 70-210mm f4-5.6..The last time i use it,if not wrong,was in 1996...Check and found lens need some serious servicing..other than that,tested all and were in good working condition..My question is:

1)With the dust in the lens,is it practical to sent for service?..No fungus,just dust,due to the push and pull barrel system

2)Should just sell it and how much,if there a taker.. just reasonable so can buy other stuff,
..Anybody??;p:D or..

3)Keep it for my next generation..:D...Because i know i wont be using it anymore..

Any suggestion would be nice..Thanks a million..:):)

P.S:Will post picture if suggestion requested for it...Thank again..

zac08

Feb 21, 2005
East
They are decent lenses... you can check if Fatigue can help you, both with the cleaning as well as disposal if you really don't wanna keep them. ;)

kentjr

Apr 7, 2009
i would suggest you to sell it if you don't intend to use it.:)

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Did some spring cleaning at mum place and found my old stuff chuck in a drawer kitchen..Its a Nikon F90,SB25,AFD-28-70mm f3.5-4.5 and AF 70-210mm f4-5.6..The last time i use it,if not wrong,was in 1996...Check and found lens need some serious servicing..other than that,tested all and were in good working condition..My question is:

1)With the dust in the lens,is it practical to sent for service?..No fungus,just dust,due to the push and pull barrel system

2)Should just sell it and how much,if there a taker.. just reasonable so can buy other stuff,
..Anybody??;p:D or..

3)Keep it for my next generation..:D...Because i know i wont be using it anymore..
1) if the dust is affecting shots, yes

2) your choice

3) your choice also.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom