Newbie need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wong fei hong

Oct 18, 2008
Boon Keng
Hello to all the members of CS...i am a newbie in this photography world... just bought a 50D last month.... need some suggestion and recommendation from you guys for locations where they can go to for some photo shooting.... thanks....

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Locations are all around.... it all depends on what you want to shoot, street, scenery, food, macro, or....

If you are referring to cityscape shots, look through the cityscape/travel forum and its stickies.

Try these locations out. Better still, try out other locations not listed and share them with us.

Hello to all the members of CS...i am a newbie in this photography world... just bought a 50D last month.... need some suggestion and recommendation from you guys for locations where they can go to for some photo shooting.... thanks....

I suggest reading the forum thoroughly. There are plenty of lists for locations in Singapore and in the region. Whether these locations are what you expect or like is a different story altogether.

I agree with replies here that u can take photographs almost anywhere.
It is how u see the world through the lens & show it to the rest of the world.

now's the new yr season, u can hunt around for the festive spirit.
happy new yr in advance !! ;)

toilet is the best place to test out :bsmilie:
just read a guy who went all over the world just to take photographs of toilets and toilet bowls... :sweatsm: *joking*

locations: everywhere... there is no best location but there are great photos once you got a great shot out of it... then that will be your location
recommendations: you decide...

Hi Wong Fei Hong, you can get thirteenth auntie to help - she always carries the tripod and cam around the place taking photos - so just go out and shoot like 13th auntie - in time you will be a wong fei hong in your own class :confused:

Bikini shot at peoples park complex.

Lots of uncle and aunties to shoot with their candid expression. LOL.

Hi welcome just seach around places you like :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.