Newbie need help! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

graco

Mar 28, 2007
Hi,
I am holding a old Ixus 400. Recently when I saw someone using macro on her Ixus camera to take close up shot. Can someone advise me on that? How does macro work and how to use macro? Is it made for close up shots? :sweat: :sweat:

macro mode is the flower icon on ur cam, activate that mode to enable closer focusing distances...then that's where u start taking ur close up shots :)

1. www.google.com Search for "macro"

2. www.wikipedia.com Search for "macro"

3. Your Ixus 400 manual. Search for "macro"

Quick answer: Use the flower icon on your control dial. Yes, it's meant for close-up shots.

Thank you all!:cool: Another thing, why is it that I cannot save my pics from my C:\ to my E:\ or DVD? I thought of sending them out of C:\ to safe some space on C:\ does it mean that I have to go to a photoshop to burn into a DVD? Thanks again.:lovegrin:

no

it means that you need to have a DVD burner (if you want to burn to a DVD) and you cannot just copy and paste to E:\, you need to click the option Copy this file to a CD (or something like that) on the left panel of window explorer or you need to have a DVD burner software such as Nero

Status
Not open for further replies.